Aden And Anais Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aden And Anais Interview Questions

Interviews at Aden And Anais

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aden And Anais

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aden And Anais.

Interview

It was fairly lengthy and I spoke with several people that worked there. They took their time in making a decision and got asked the same questions multiple times. The best interviewer was the CFO. She asked more challenging, interesting questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience and programs I offered at companies I worked for in the past.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aden And Anais (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

You walk in. Seat for a while. Then different people interview you. Really Cool people. They explain the culture and make you comfortable. The office is open and they all take turns talking to you. Not all at once.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aden & Anais   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aden And Anais (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Met with sales manager, CEO. Answer info about back ground and experience. They really just wanted to get to know my personality. Very friendly an nice office.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aden And Anais (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process itself was not horrible. The people were nice enough and complimentary of the company. I was asked back for a second interview, which also went fine. It was the ensuing process that was incredibly negative. After the interview, I sent a thank you card and email, and heard nothing. Not completely uncommon, but a bit rude. A few weeks later, I received an offer letter, to my surprise. The same day, I countered, which is, in my professional experience, standard. I heard nothing for 10 days, after which I called and emailed to make sure it was received. A few days later I received an email with another offer, which was to my liking, so I accepted. I heard nothing back for another 3 weeks, at which point I decided I didn't want to work for a company that flaky and unprofessional. I've never had a worse experience.

Interview Questions

• Google 'common interview questions' and they'll all come up.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aden And Anais.

Interview

It was a lengthy process and I saw several people within the business, many of these being telephone interviews with people in the head office. Many questions were repeated again and again and it made it difficult to assess if I was progressing.