Adena Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adena Health System

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adena Health System (Chillicothe, OH).

Interview

Application was completed online. I was proactive and networked. The interview was a panel interview, with the managers of each unit present. Each asked a question in turn. They were positive and helped to put me at ease. I prepared well for the interview, having previously bombed one with another company. This time I memorized a grouping of eight characteristics/qualities which made me stand out as a candidate, instead of saying "uh..."
    At the close of the interview, three of the unit department managers offered me full-time. Two were nights, which made the choice of unit easy for me.

Interview Questions

• What type of patient would you find is the most difficult for you to care for, and why?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adena Health System.

Interview

The easiest way to get into this small town hospital is to know someone. If you have a current employee recommend you, its basically a guaranteed hire. After applying online, it took about 30 days before anyone even contacted me. Then after the initial phone call (not a phone interview, just to set up a time), it was 3 weeks before an interview, and then another 2 weeks before we got any responses.

Interview Questions

• They like to ask example questions. Name a time when you had to deal with difficult staff members, how did you handle it? What's the worst mistake you ever made at work, how did you fix it? What is the one thing you find most frustrating about your job? Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

The hours were not compatible with my lifestyle. The job description was too vague, had I known the specifics, I would not have wasted my time applying.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adena Health System in November 2010.

Interview

I was hired at an RN job fair many years ago. I was hired on the spot. I was interviewed by the then manager, who was fired for I'm sure what was some minor infringement before I got through orientation.