AdvanceMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdvanceMed Interview Questions

Fraud Investigator Interview

Interview

The interview was a straight forward process. I was put in a room with 2 supervisors and asked some general questions about my skill set and how I would handle my various situations.

Junior Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AdvanceMed (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The recruiter will contact you if the company is interested and set up an interview with the company supervisors. The interview will either be held via skype or in person, depending on the distance from the company. If the supervisors decide to hire you, you will be contacted by the recruiter with a job offer. The offer letter is then emailed to you for signature and return

Interview Questions

• The questions that are asked are typical interview questions: what would you do in this situation, have you ever had do deal with a difficult employee, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdvanceMed (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I had skype interview and that was the only interview, I had. there were 10 people is the conference room, who asked questions. It was mostly about my last job and my responsibilities there.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AdvanceMed (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Behavioral questions with three panel members.

Interview Questions

• None overly difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

Job contingency based upon drug screen.

Medical Review Specialist RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AdvanceMed (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with two people during the interview, they were very friendly and not intimidating at all. They made me feel at ease during the whole interview. The interview lasted approximatelt 1 1/2 hours. Benefits were provided to me prior to leaving. They gave me feedback directly after the interview which was positive. I felt as though the interview went great. I liked the interviewers personalities and appearances. I was not able to meet others whom I could be potentially working with because it is a secure environment. I would have liked meeting other employees and would have also liked seeing the work space/environment. Overall the interview process was fairly easy and they asked me know ridiculously hard questions.

Interview Questions

The offering rate of pay was 65,000. I asked if there was any wiggle room in the salary. I was hoping for a negotiation and was not willing to take a cut in pay. They did not hegotiate at all therefore I declined the position.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdvanceMed (Nashville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

Behavioral type questions were asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. I was only offered $2,000 more than the original offer. I feel I was low balled although I had a vast amount of experience. After working there a number of years I've learned that others are making more with less experience.