Advanced ICU Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced ICU Care

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Houston, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process is similar to many. Over the phone interview, then face to face, and ultimately you go in to the office for an assessment test and 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your weaknesses and how did you overcome it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2016

Interview

Got a call with request for a phone screen, did well and was asked to come here in for face to face. Aced a test they gave me and was offered a job not even a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Name three things that you would consider a weakness about yourself.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

9h

a

Physical Therapist

After submitting a job application, personally how long do you wait before not hearing any response that you take the intended job out of consideration and move on? (Not counting those random out of the blue jobs where recruiters hit you up 2-3 months later after you’ve applied.) I’ve been on the hiring end so I know how the processes work, so I give it a week max now as an applicant. I wanted to ask what everyone else’s personal timeline was?

3 Comments

Healthcare

30.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Advanced ICU Care~902913
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Nov 2015

Interview

Pretty typical I would think, Fairly straight forward process, Those I talked with seemed friendly, The office atmosphere seemed upbeat, a very pleasant change from any nurses station around that is for sure. My only complaint is when the interview was over I was told someone would be contacing soon. That was almost 3 months ago. I did call twice but no one seemed to have an answer always took my name and number but nothing further

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special, have had much harder unpleasant encounters

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2014

Interview

It took less than a week from time of application to interview. Meet with recruiter, perform small computer test, meet with nurse manager to discuss job and to meet one on one. Was pretty easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Apr 2013

Interview

It was your typical interview. Complete with a computer test. It involved a phone screen initially, then meeting with the recruiter. After this, I went into the nursing center and shadowed a nurse, did a computer test, then met with the nursing manager. The offer was swift.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time in which you had to go out of your way to help someone?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Feb 2013

Interview

Appropriate for the position. The usual interview process was followed. All current nurses have critical care experience. CCRN is required within the first year. Fast-growing company with many open positions for nurses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advanced ICU Care (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2012

Interview

Was invited for interview just to be "a number" of people they interviewed. Was told that they already hired a person and if they can't "make it on time" they will consider me instead.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to start at moments notice?
1 person found this interview helpful