Advanced Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advanced Solutions

2.0

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Phone interview called asked about 8 questions, some questions about past work history avalibility ect then scheduled a Face to Face interview. Last step is online paper work Hiring cordinator was easy to work with

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions (Topeka, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Direct interviews at filling out application and we went to a training process on the computer and everything we needed to learn got food certified drug test and that completed most of the requirement and picked up and picked up uniforms

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Informal, relaxed. Mainly just had a very solid discussion about the role, expectations. I knew Jamie prior to the interview, so that helped, but I knew I would be a good fit, and fairly quickly in the interview he realized it too...offered me the role right there.

Interview Questions

• How many typical sales calls did I make a week?   1 Answer

Digital Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very conversational. Interviewed by my future manager. Discussed the product I'd be using and what my background consisted of. Relaxed environment. Most of the ease of process was due to the manager being a super laid back guy.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in?   1 Answer

Digital Media Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Emailed to schedule phone interview. Had phone interview and were supposed to email me for interview. Called to schedule in person interview. Mentioned I never received email and confirmed it with her. Was supposed to receive email with directions and instructions for in person interview but never did. Called to confirm day of and was told she would email me the info then but still nothing.

Went to interview, nobody at reception, walked around and nobody was around. Went upstairs to their offices, went in and nobody at their reception either. Tried to call but received automated system.

Went back out of the offices and waited for 15 minutes before someone came through. They directed me to a waiting area and went to find the person I was to interview with. 10 minutes later she walks in with her lunch bag and says everyone must still be at lunch..

We finally have the interview, after confirm my email again, they say I will no something in a week. I followed up the next day with an email from her business card just saying thank you for your time and the opportunity to showcase my skills. Nothing ever sent back.

A week and a half go by with no email so I send another follow up message. Just wanted to follow up on the position etc. to his day have not received anything from either person I emailed and interviewed with.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Solutions (San Diego, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very easy as it was over the phone. The lady I spoke to was very nice and she was getting a feel for my personality. She explained the job duties and asked if I thought it would be a good fit for me.