Advanced Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Advanced Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2019

Found 33 reviews

3.1
Advanced Solutions CEO 	Michael Golway (no image)
Michael Golway
  1. "Happy"

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time

Pros

Happy with Growth at the company

Cons

None to speak of that is negative

Advanced Solutions2018-05-04
  2. "Management is full of Hypocrisy/Culture is Poor at Best"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Louisville, KY

I worked at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The poor people that work there are great people and made working there bearable. That’s it, that was the only good thing about working there. I wish these people would realize that there are way better jobs out there than that joke of a place. Unfortunately they have been brainwashed to think that they won’t find anything better and that’s far from the truth. There’s also mental abuse from upper mgmt to make you... believe you’re worthless making you fear for your job daily which also leads to thinking no one else will ever hire you since mgmt consistently tells you how terrible of person you are for coming into work 5 minutes late. This place is poisoned by poor leadership and for anyone looking to work here, run away as fast as you can. It’ll be the worst decision you ever made. I don’t care if Imaginit bought them or not, upper mgmt retained their roles which only means the same mental and emotional abuse will continue and let’s not forget the micro-managing to the nth degree with weekly one and one’s meant to shame you into selling more. The hypocrisy comes into play whenever you have a bad month you’re told to sell and move on quickly to the next deal but whenever something you sold recently gets botched by the engineering dept., upper mgmt comes down on you stating it’s your fault for not knowing what’s going on with your customer. They need to understand you can’t have both. But that would mean then having some accountability and god forbid that from happening. They think they can sell better than everyone when in reality they couldn’t sell ice to an African.

Cons

I think I’ve named plenty above. Don’t work here, period. It’s the worst place you could ever think about working.

Advice to Management

Quit. You’re not good at your job. You can’t lead when you take absolutely no accountability for your actions. Your hypocrites who got where you are by selling into the best accounts ASI had. Anyone could that. You’re not special.

Advanced Solutions2019-06-18
  3. "Couldn’t wait to get out!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I worked at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Autodesk software that they sell is great! There were some really great people there; intelligent, innovative, and kind.

Cons

Almost all of those great people were leaving because upper management treated them horribly. Accepting a job with ASI was without a doubt the worst move of my career.

Advice to Management

If you insist on micro-managing your employees and don’t trust anyone, you’ll never get the best out of an employee.

Advanced Solutions2019-05-23

"Sales leadership is lost. Clearly all the recent 5 star reviews are fake."

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sell great products from Autodesk.

Cons

Micro management to the extreme. Declining commission plan. Sales leadership that seems to have no idea how to manage an experienced sales team.

Advice to Management

Now that Imaginit Tech has bought ASI, they should quickly implement their management philosophy and processes.

Advanced Solutions2019-03-11
  5. "Great Engineering Department"

Former Employee - Digital Media Specialist in Louisville, KY

I worked at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management and wonderful coworkers. We had a manageable atmosphere with strong deadlines that still left room to breathe.

Cons

Career advancement was difficult. My area and position didn't offer a lot in that respect.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Advanced Solutions2018-04-20
  6. "Strong company with a lot to offer to customers and employees"

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time

Pros

Strong leadership, excellent professional services and customer support. Fair and reasonable sales managers who look to help their employees thrive.

Cons

Sometimes we try and act like a bigger company which impacts our ability to be nimble and it's frustrating.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop our professional service offerings, listen to your feet on the street sales people who act directly with our customers each and every day.

Advanced Solutions2018-02-06
  7. "Great company with incredible leadership!"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The Advanced Solutions leadership team is incredible to work with. They provide mentoring to help you meet your professional goals. Their ideas have been instrumental in helping me become more successful as the years pass (starting my 9th year). The company strategy is re-evaluated on a regular basis to assure account managers have an obtainable quota and fair compensation. With hard work and dedication, the... possibilities are endless. They provide the right tools for the job and open to ideas to help increase success.

Cons

None that I'm aware of at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Advanced Solutions2018-02-05
  8. "Advanced Solutions is awesome"

Current Employee - Enertpirse Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love the company, probably the best place I've ever worked. Have made serious income, given lots of freedom. Great management.

Cons

You're expected to be a high performer. Personally, I like that.

Advanced Solutions2018-02-02
  9. "Great company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Government Enterprise Business Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been with Advanced Solutions (ASI) for over 10 years now. This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The management from top down have been great to work for throughout the years and I have full respect for every one of them. This company employs top notch technical experts and that is why ASI is a Platinum Provider (highest tier level) in the eyes of Autodesk. In addition, ASI offers... phenomenal technical & customer care support for all of our clients. Hands down, this is a great place to work.

Cons

No cons as this is a great place to work!

Advice to Management

No advice needed. They are all exceptional and very talented managers.

10. "Sales in the Field"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Advanced Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for Advanced Solutions for over four years. My experience includes many years of working at several both large and small companies. I enjoy working at Advanced Solutions because they provide a very professional environment. The technical staff are some of the best in the industry with many years of experience. Everyone is treated with respect. The leadership is strategic and positions the... business to succeed. All ideas are welcomed. The CEO believes in rewarding all levels of the organization. As field positions you are given the opportunity to work independently. It is your book of business and it is up to you how you organize and develop that business. I look forward to coming to work each day.

Cons

Recognition programs are only once per year.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide strategic leadership and promoting a very positive place to work. Please continue to invest in great experienced technical resources.

Found 33 reviews