Advanced Technology Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Technology Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Group (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Quite possibly one of the worst recruiting experiences I've ever had. I interviewed with ATG back in November, did a first round on-campus interview and was invited back for a second round at the headquarters. The second round was an hour long, mostly behavioral questions but had one market-sizing question. Overall, I left the interview extremely positive and was quite sure I had nailed it. They told me that it would be 2 weeks for them to get back to me.

Two weeks later, no word from ATG, so I send a follow-up email. No response. I assume that they had picked someone else and moved on. About another two weeks later (so now it's mid-December), they send me an email saying that they need even more time to decide between the candidates. I indicate my interest still and ask for them to modestly get back to me in the next 3 weeks (as I would be leaving to travel abroad). Of course, no response to my request again.

3 weeks pass, and now it's January. Still no word from ATG, so I send another email, and then another the week after. Both get no responses. At this point, it's been over two months and I still haven't heard from ATG at all. Thus, I decide to move on. In the first week of February, I finally hear from ATG again. It turns out, they decided to cancel the internship program for the summer. Yep, that's right. 3 months after the interview, they decided to just bail on the program. Unbelievably unprofessional to a degree I've never witnessed before. Needless to say, I will never interview with this firm again due to how incredibly inefficient and how terrible the firm was at communicating with me. I would advise any prospective candidates to beware.

Quote to Cash Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Group in October 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. The first was very general while the second was bit more specific. Interviewers didn't do a very good job of describing the positions, roles, or responsibilities. I had a difficult time getting a feel of the company culture. I left the interviews feeling like I knew less about the company than prior to interviewing.

Following the interviews, communication stopped. I followed up multiple times and did not receive responses.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Group (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Very basic interview and questions. Applied online and heard back about a week later. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about the company. The recruiter was not very friendly and seemed to be distracted.

Interview Questions

• What is Quote to Cash and how do we utilize it here at ATG?   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Group (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Recruiters there check technical type job banks. The recruiter and other team members interviewed separately. They were looking for someone who could make sense out of ambiguity and still provide excellent service through good communication.The other team members have excellent experience and appear to be masters in their work.

Interview Questions

• This is a job for someone who is self-motivated and can do good work without too much supervision, but still meet deliverables.   Answer Question