Advantage Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advantage Resourcing

2.1

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The Director conducted a phone screen with me. The Recruiting manager called me to schedule an in person interview. Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My job offer was at the higher end. No need to negotiate.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Charlotte, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

My initial hiring process was o.k. I was recruited by a former manager and then he was downsized. I remained longer than he did. Would not recommend the organization, they do not value top talent and do not try to retain good employees. High turnover

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give you a salary with no room to negotiate.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Cleveland, TN) in June 2018.

Interview

A lot of quistions and a lot of answers in interview ask if tranpertacing was a. prouble and ask if i could work any shift and i said any shift any time

Interview Questions

• Could i be at work every day   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (New York, NY).

Interview

Very detailed and thorough but pleasant three hour interview. I was asked questions about my past work experiences and situations that I had to deal with. Overall it was a very good interview.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter called & emailed me to interview. Scheduled interview with local manager who was not there at the prearranged time due to a family emergency but no one called to reschedule prior to my arrival. The recruiter emailed me to see how the interview went. I advised that it was cancelled after my arrival. Another interview was lined up. Meeting went very well and he said he wanted me to come in board. Follow up meeting to complete online assessments. Interview scheduled with Regional Manager. Interview went very well and she appeared to be impressed with my experience and skills. I was asked to do some homework which I did and sent promptly. I was asked for references which I provided. I was advised at the end of the interview that my assessments would be reviewed and she would follow up at the beginning of the next week. No follow up on her part so I made the follow up call. She asked if the local manager called me and I said no. She replied that he was supposed to and that they decided to go a different direction. No further explanation provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What was your most difficult sale and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with corporate recruiter over the phone, in person with the Branch Manager, and then a third interview with the area director in person. They checked my references and offered me the position verbally. Evidently the area director did not like me, she informed the Branch Manager he would not be able to hire me after he had offered the position. She left it up to him for what to tell me as the reason for their changing their minds, so he told me the truth. Stay away from this petty unprofessional company!

Interview Questions

• The area director kept asking me why my previous marketing experience made me a fit as an Account Executive, but no matter the answer she asked the question again in a different way.   1 Answer

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was not what was promised to me. I was hired December 5, 2014. Was informed by March 1 I would be promoted to Account Management once I got acclimated with the different systems I has to use for the position which I was acclimated with the systems within two months. They gave the position to someone with no experience. It was a discrimination matter I strongly believe.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had in Sales, Accounting and Customer Service.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Shreveport, LA) in February 2010.

Interview

The people there are very friendly. They are not intimidating at all. They are genuinely interested in helping you meet your career goals, and are very good at following through with assistance if you ever have any trouble at a placed assignment. A few of the newer account executives (as they are called) may seem a little formal at first, but once they talk to you in the interview and find out what kind of person you are, they will adjust their behavior accordingly.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was one that is asked commonly. They want to know what your strengths and weaknesses are. Be prepared to answer more creatively than saying "my biggest weakness is that I work too hard" or any variation of that. As a staffing firm, they hear that one a lot, and it won't get you very far.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not always a lot of negotiation room, as the company they are hiring you to work for may have a set budget. But if you are a hard worker, they excel at getting you regular raises (I got one after 90 days).

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Escondido, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Over the phone Only a few questions I was given A good description of the company and what it is that they do benefits and pay schedule was explained company outlook and future plans for advancement interview staff was detailed in all aspects of the company job duties were explained as well as training procedures employee conduct was layed out and consequences from failure to comply

Interview Questions

• tell me.about yourself what is your weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple given my experience

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Clarksville, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The people were super unfriendly and I strongly urge anyone to stay away from this place. You make nothing and give everything. Including your heart and soul. I would recommend any other staffing agency but this one.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really care about much. Just that I could make them money.   1 Answer