Advantage Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Resourcing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

1.9

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter called & emailed me to interview. Scheduled interview with local manager who was not there at the prearranged time due to a family emergency but no one called to reschedule prior to my arrival. The recruiter emailed me to see how the interview went. I advised that it was cancelled after my arrival. Another interview was lined up. Meeting went very well and he said he wanted me to come in board. Follow up meeting to complete online assessments. Interview scheduled with Regional Manager. Interview went very well and she appeared to be impressed with my experience and skills. I was asked to do some homework which I did and sent promptly. I was asked for references which I provided. I was advised at the end of the interview that my assessments would be reviewed and she would follow up at the beginning of the next week. No follow up on her part so I made the follow up call. She asked if the local manager called me and I said no. She replied that he was supposed to and that they decided to go a different direction. No further explanation provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What was your most difficult sale and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (New York, NY).

Interview

Very detailed and thorough but pleasant three hour interview. I was asked questions about my past work experiences and situations that I had to deal with. Overall it was a very good interview.

French Speech Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email and then had a phone interview with a recruiter. After the interview he said that he will give my resume to the hiring manager for him to schedule a phone interview. After saying that I was shortlisted, the recruiter made me wait for 2 weeks saying that he was awaiting the answer of the hiring manager, but then he never answered any of my e-mails.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Pensacola, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

filled out application and took some tests online and then interviewed. Then watched videos that are mandatory to go to work for them. After the videos, they told me they would call me to set up an interview with the potential employer.

Interview Questions

• What did I like best about my last job?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

very pleasant...did my testing for typing, data entry and excel and they were quick to set up interviews w/ company. I had to interview w/ 4 different individuals w/in the company in a 3 day time frame. After the final interview, I then had to wait for the background check and go for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to change from Accounting to Data Entry   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about a position I applied for. She called me 5 times on the same day of the interview and cancelled the interview without notifying me. Could you imagine receiving 4 voicemails from the same person and they were left within an hour? It IS borderline harassment. She didn't inform me ahead of the time that I needed to confirm the interview the same time day. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. She wanted to me to reschedule, but I decided to withdraw from the hiring practice. I don't recommend anyone apply for them and business uses them as its agent.

Interview Questions

• Asked an hour of personal questions unrelated to the position I applied for.   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Clarksville, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The people were super unfriendly and I strongly urge anyone to stay away from this place. You make nothing and give everything. Including your heart and soul. I would recommend any other staffing agency but this one.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really care about much. Just that I could make them money.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online through beyond HR. Was contacted the next day by email to set up a phone interview with corporate recruiter. Interview went fabulous. Recruiter stated she would send my resume and assessment to branch manager and that she was recommending me for in person interview. That was over 2 weeks ago. I have kept in touch with the recruiter and she states that she has not heard anything from the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with corporate recruiter over the phone, in person with the Branch Manager, and then a third interview with the area director in person. They checked my references and offered me the position verbally. Evidently the area director did not like me, she informed the Branch Manager he would not be able to hire me after he had offered the position. She left it up to him for what to tell me as the reason for their changing their minds, so he told me the truth. Stay away from this petty unprofessional company!

Interview Questions

• The area director kept asking me why my previous marketing experience made me a fit as an Account Executive, but no matter the answer she asked the question again in a different way.   1 Answer

Goodwill Ambassador for Talladega Superspeedway Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Birmingham, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

My experience with Sha at Advantage Resourcing of Birmingham, Alabama was perfect. She went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the process from beginning to end. She was very easy to work with and I appreciated that! I can't tell you enough good things about that staff at that office. From the time we walked in to the time we walked out, each person was very pleasant to deal with =)

Interview Questions

• If I would be interested in future openings for contract work they may have   1 Answer