Advantage Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Resourcing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing.

Interview

Meet recruiter at recruiting event. She told me a little about the job and then invited me to take a file test, typing test, and word/excel test. Later told me the work location and sent me to go on a walk through at the location.

Office Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter stating a company was interested in interviewing me. I went along with being represented by this recruiter who was very communicative up to this point. I went to the interview and I was not selected for the assignment. You would think a recruiter would be professional about calling me and just let me know I wasn't selected by the company and just be professional but instead I did not even get an email. I figured out I hadn't been selected because I didn't get any communication. In this day and age? Fine. I now know how Temp Companies work. This is one of the reasons I never registered with this Advantage Resourcing 1455 Response Rd., Suite 210 B, Sacramento, CA 95815.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter called & emailed me to interview. Scheduled interview with local manager who was not there at the prearranged time due to a family emergency but no one called to reschedule prior to my arrival. The recruiter emailed me to see how the interview went. I advised that it was cancelled after my arrival. Another interview was lined up. Meeting went very well and he said he wanted me to come in board. Follow up meeting to complete online assessments. Interview scheduled with Regional Manager. Interview went very well and she appeared to be impressed with my experience and skills. I was asked to do some homework which I did and sent promptly. I was asked for references which I provided. I was advised at the end of the interview that my assessments would be reviewed and she would follow up at the beginning of the next week. No follow up on her part so I made the follow up call. She asked if the local manager called me and I said no. She replied that he was supposed to and that they decided to go a different direction. No further explanation provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What was your most difficult sale and why?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (New York, NY).

Interview

Very detailed and thorough but pleasant three hour interview. I was asked questions about my past work experiences and situations that I had to deal with. Overall it was a very good interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Straightforward, I was asked questions about my previous job and internship experiences in relation to their role available. They gave me many opportunities to ask questions about the role and thoroughly explained what I would be doing.

French Speech Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email and then had a phone interview with a recruiter. After the interview he said that he will give my resume to the hiring manager for him to schedule a phone interview. After saying that I was shortlisted, the recruiter made me wait for 2 weeks saying that he was awaiting the answer of the hiring manager, but then he never answered any of my e-mails.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Pensacola, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

filled out application and took some tests online and then interviewed. Then watched videos that are mandatory to go to work for them. After the videos, they told me they would call me to set up an interview with the potential employer.

Interview Questions

• What did I like best about my last job?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

very pleasant...did my testing for typing, data entry and excel and they were quick to set up interviews w/ company. I had to interview w/ 4 different individuals w/in the company in a 3 day time frame. After the final interview, I then had to wait for the background check and go for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to change from Accounting to Data Entry   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about a position I applied for. She called me 5 times on the same day of the interview and cancelled the interview without notifying me. Could you imagine receiving 4 voicemails from the same person and they were left within an hour? It IS borderline harassment. She didn't inform me ahead of the time that I needed to confirm the interview the same time day. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. She wanted to me to reschedule, but I decided to withdraw from the hiring practice. I don't recommend anyone apply for them and business uses them as its agent.

Interview Questions

• Asked an hour of personal questions unrelated to the position I applied for.   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Clarksville, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The people were super unfriendly and I strongly urge anyone to stay away from this place. You make nothing and give everything. Including your heart and soul. I would recommend any other staffing agency but this one.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really care about much. Just that I could make them money.   1 Answer