Advantest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantest Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantest (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall process consisted of a phone interview, a programming screening test and then an on-site interview. The on-site interview took about two hours and was very technical. The questions asked were in programming and electrical engineering

Business Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantest (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was for an internship so quite short, but I did receive a nice tour and met some people. :)
    There was a phone screen first then I came in for an actual interview. We talked about my background, the needs of the client, and then received a tour of the various departments.

Interview Questions

• My future career outlook, what I was interested, where I would like to be, etc.   Answer Question

Knowledge Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advantest (Cupertino, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Only my CIO, and two other phone interviews

Interview Questions

• How will you restart our wiki community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy, I accepted my contract rate

Customer Support Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantest (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Generally only one interview with a 3 person panel, so you only have one shot to make a good impression. Interview is somewhat relaxed and casual as they are trying to determine if you are a good fit with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they are interviewing that means they are in a situation where they need to hire someone ASAP, so don't be shy about negotiating.