AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL Interview Questions

Interviews at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL

2.6

Office Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL.

Interview

The interview was very thorough. The representative was very knowledgeable and explained the position/company very well. I wasn't rushed to answer any questions and at the very beginning I got a tour of the facility which was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation where you made a mistake and how did you fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Received a call for a phone interview about 2 months after applying. Had an in person interview asking about my qualifications. After that, I received a call about three days later with an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work as a team. What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Orlando, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

The process itself was simple and efficient. I applied online and heard back within a couple weeks. It felt like I was interviewing with family which is rare, the office seemed welcoming and the management team seemed opened!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where a guest made your work difficult and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Training Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Maitland, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Director for face to face interview. Then a panel interview with presentation was scheduled with the team where I gave a technical presentation. Once completed I then answered panel questions from the team. I also had the opportunity to ask questions of the team.

Interview Questions

• If I were a car part, what part would I be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL in February 2012.

Interview

I received a call from HR and was asked if I would be interested in interviewing. I came in and interviewed with the director for the position, and 2 admin assistants. I was professional, wore a suit, and had my hair up. I kept my answers short and to the point. The director was friendly, and we got along. The 2 admin assistants were not so much. They came across as if they were the leadership hiring. It was quite uncomfortable. They asked me about my background and experience. The director was more about personality and fit, since this was for their admin assistant and she felt that the job could be handled, but working so closely with someone personality was the key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was not any negotiation

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Altamonte Springs, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied directly on the website on a post from 2 months ago, and received a call from management for an interview within days of applying. I did not need my resume copy when I arrived to the interview because they had a printed copy, and the manager who interviewed me was very nice and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult task and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What do you like the least about the job you do now?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Maitland, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and aligned with standard procedures from most other industries I've interviewed. I interviewed with a panel of 3 people which took roughly an hour. The interview consisted of basic questions about my experience and background. The final portion of the interview involved situational/behavioral questions ranging form ethics, customer service, dealing with stress, etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to talk down an irate person. How did you manage it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Orlando, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

It went amazing. Lindsey Lyon took the time to get to know me and ask me a lot of questions to see if I was fit for the position. She gave me the opportunity to ask her questions if I had any. She took the time to walk me around the building and show me around.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Orlando, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Was called a few days after application for a next-day interview. Met with two leaders in my specialty and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. They do have a pre-selected packet of questions, which they run through with you. They were very open in their responses to my questions and were very up front about what they were looking for in a candidate and their timeline.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my strengths, weaknesses, and why I would be an asset to their organization. They also wanted to know why I was leaving my current position.   1 Answer

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL (Orlando, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was very thorough, lasted about an hour. First the manager went into explaining about the company beliefs, policies, procedures, benefits. Then I was asked questions specific to my experience in medical field. Also had a brief meeting with one of the doctors.

Interview Questions

• What made me choose working in the medical field   1 Answer