Adventist Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adventist Health Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow process. Had 4 separate interviews on different days and met with 9 individuals over a 6 week period. 2 phone interviews and 2 in person panel interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary typical interview questions. For a staff level position with no leadership or management duties I felt the process was overkill. They 100% over interviewed. I met with 1 Regional Manager, 4 Directors, 2 Managers and 2 staff individuals. I went from highly interested in the beginning of the process to completely turned off due to slow and lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Career goals. why healthcare. past processes. tools used to do the job. challenging situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health in March 2016.

Interview

Did 1st and 2nd interview on the spot. General questions. Very positive and warm vibe! Immediatley felt welcomed. Interviewed infront of 3 and then infront of 2. Got offered position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be calm and crack jokes if your able to and try to show them you could be a social person and interact well.

RN Interview

Interview

it was good. the hiring manager was so approachable. She interviewed me about behavior on how to handle conflict at work and some stuffs. it took me 30 minutes for the interview. after the interview, she gave me a tour of the unit.

ER Admitting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Fresno, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

ER admitting Supervisor does the interview and another clerk taking notes of ur answer. After a series of questions you are ask to take a basic common hospital work vocabulary test!!

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

interview process: received email confirming my interest for the position, and then had first on-site interview with the manager. Had typical questions regarding previous employment. Second interview was with other staff members (group interview) to assess if I would be a good fit for the department.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

They hire anyone. It used to be a great place with talented people, but they started hiring sleezeballs who have either suspended and/or questionable nursing skills because they can pay them next to nothing. Noone else will hire them!

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health in November 2015.

Interview

Applied about a week prior to call back. One interview with a panel. I was asked for references by the end of the day. Offered the next day. Background check started online the next day. Overall very very quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, the intial offer was generous.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventist Health (East Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not professional. The interviewer lacked professionalism and knowledge of the position. Was unable to answer many of my questions. Did not feel it was worth my time going forward, since I did not see a professional connection from the interviewer.

There was no clear difinitiion on what he is looking for in an individual for this position. The interviewer was quirky and seemed like he had some type of superiority complex. Very surprised to see this from a religious based organization! Did not get any follow up call or update on the status of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Education question: If my Master degree was on-line or on campus. Don't know why this would matter and why the interviewer needed to know. The position. I applied for only requests a bachelor degree.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Hanford, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Video interview after you submitted the applications. The video interview consists of math and nursing questions. Has 30 questions. Take at least an 45 minutes to complete. Make sure you have good wifi. Panel interview with 7-8 mangers. They ask you general questions, nursing multiple choices questions such as what do you do first or next.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Fantastic and really smooth process, facilities are nice and they ask pretty relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A