Adventist Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adventist Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

I submitted my application and followed the process online. Then I was called in for an interview with team. It was a very standard process and professional interview. I was told what the timeline was and kept very in the loop.

Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had a prescreening phone interview, was given an interview questionnaire that provided the employer with my strengths and weaknesses and was then granted an in person interview with the hiring director.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ukiah, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Ukiah, CA).

Interview

Lengthy and not very meaningful. They violated several standards they stated they stood for in the interview after hiring was completed. Watch out for this group. Low ethical standards and high turnover due to micromanaging CEO. Watch out for this organization. Not much improvement even after departure.

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people who asked general questions regarding the claim process and my responsibilities as an Investigative Asst within Risk Mgmt. offered me the position a few days later, but deglected to tell me the position was more of a file clerk job

Interview Questions

• What is your main function in your current position?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with handling liability claims and does it involve setting up reserves?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email three weeks later. Had an interview via email it was forty minutes long and after I had to fill out a survey relating to the interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

three separate interviews- was hired within a month. Not a difficult interview. There was no job description which made it difficult to fully understand what I was hired for. No drug test needed.

Interview Questions

• what is your worst quality?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow process. Had 4 separate interviews on different days and met with 9 individuals over a 6 week period. 2 phone interviews and 2 in person panel interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary typical interview questions. For a staff level position with no leadership or management duties I felt the process was overkill. They 100% over interviewed. I met with 1 Regional Manager, 4 Directors, 2 Managers and 2 staff individuals. I went from highly interested in the beginning of the process to completely turned off due to slow and lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Career goals. why healthcare. past processes. tools used to do the job. challenging situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online in June 2016 and got a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager in September. After inviting me for an on-site interview during the phone call, I didn't hear anything from HR or the manager.

In November, I got an e-mail from HR, telling me that they are still interested and flew out in December. I had a day-long interview to speak to various executives. There was no fixed schedule or structured questions. One interviewer rushed out the door right when I entered.

About 10 days later, they asked for 5 references, which I submitted. I got an e-mail telling me my references were good but that they are still unsure whether they are going to fill the position. Almost 2 months later, and after no communication whatsoever from anyone, I learned that they were still uncommitted to hiring for the position.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then about 1 week later I was called in for an interview. The interview was with the supervisor and the director of the office. They asked me personality trait questions, why I was leaving my current role, and asked me specifics from my application and resume. By the end of the interview we were laughing and chatting. They took me on a tour too. About 2 days later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work with someone who was being difficult.   Answer Question

Talent Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Roseville, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two step interview. The company talks about values and mission a lot so make sure you know what the company is about. Be yourself and express why you would love the position you are applying for.