Adventist Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2018

2.6

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then about 1 week later I was called in for an interview. The interview was with the supervisor and the director of the office. They asked me personality trait questions, why I was leaving my current role, and asked me specifics from my application and resume. By the end of the interview we were laughing and chatting. They took me on a tour too. About 2 days later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work with someone who was being difficult.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Fantastic and really smooth process, facilities are nice and they ask pretty relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Allied Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

multiple managers and staff hammering questions. process was very long. I wasnt sure who exactly was the negotiating person. professional appearance a must!!! clean shaven, no tattoos visible, no open toe shoes, no excessive make up or jewelry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay, but it took a week going back and forth. I ultimately forewent the sign-on bonus for higher rate in pay

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health in November 2015.

Interview

Applied about a week prior to call back. One interview with a panel. I was asked for references by the end of the day. Offered the next day. Background check started online the next day. Overall very very quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, the intial offer was generous.

RN Interview

Interview

it was good. the hiring manager was so approachable. She interviewed me about behavior on how to handle conflict at work and some stuffs. it took me 30 minutes for the interview. after the interview, she gave me a tour of the unit.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Hanford, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Video interview after you submitted the applications. The video interview consists of math and nursing questions. Has 30 questions. Take at least an 45 minutes to complete. Make sure you have good wifi. Panel interview with 7-8 mangers. They ask you general questions, nursing multiple choices questions such as what do you do first or next.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow process. Had 4 separate interviews on different days and met with 9 individuals over a 6 week period. 2 phone interviews and 2 in person panel interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary typical interview questions. For a staff level position with no leadership or management duties I felt the process was overkill. They 100% over interviewed. I met with 1 Regional Manager, 4 Directors, 2 Managers and 2 staff individuals. I went from highly interested in the beginning of the process to completely turned off due to slow and lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Career goals. why healthcare. past processes. tools used to do the job. challenging situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online in June 2016 and got a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager in September. After inviting me for an on-site interview during the phone call, I didn't hear anything from HR or the manager.

In November, I got an e-mail from HR, telling me that they are still interested and flew out in December. I had a day-long interview to speak to various executives. There was no fixed schedule or structured questions. One interviewer rushed out the door right when I entered.

About 10 days later, they asked for 5 references, which I submitted. I got an e-mail telling me my references were good but that they are still unsure whether they are going to fill the position. Almost 2 months later, and after no communication whatsoever from anyone, I learned that they were still uncommitted to hiring for the position.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ukiah, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Ukiah, CA).

Interview

Lengthy and not very meaningful. They violated several standards they stated they stood for in the interview after hiring was completed. Watch out for this group. Low ethical standards and high turnover due to micromanaging CEO. Watch out for this organization. Not much improvement even after departure.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

interview process: received email confirming my interest for the position, and then had first on-site interview with the manager. Had typical questions regarding previous employment. Second interview was with other staff members (group interview) to assess if I would be a good fit for the department.