Adventist Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adventist Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Adventist Health

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

I applied online for the position, a week later I called to follow up and they said if they are interested they will call you. A week later I got a screen call asking to come in to take a test and if I was interested in the position. After taking the test, they scheduled an interview the following week. After being interviewed I got a call 2 days later with the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paradise, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Paradise, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their electronic system, received a phone call from an employee in HR about 3 weeks later to set up an interview time. After the interview, I received an email about a week later to submit information about 5 references.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a problem and how you solved it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paradise, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Paradise, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. In person interview with director and managers. Offer pending drug testing. Basic history questions, none situational. Nice people. Very slow Human Resources department. I applied to many positions before getting one call back for interview.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then about 1 week later I was called in for an interview. The interview was with the supervisor and the director of the office. They asked me personality trait questions, why I was leaving my current role, and asked me specifics from my application and resume. By the end of the interview we were laughing and chatting. They took me on a tour too. About 2 days later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work with someone who was being difficult.   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Glendale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Straight forward interview. I felt comfortable and felt that I was being listened to when I was speaking. We sat down in a conference room and spoke one on one with one another.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health in April 2016.

Interview

it was quick 15 mins , everyone was very nice and helpful..talked to the mangers..not very difficult it was quick 15 mins , everyone was very nice and helpful..talked to the mangers..not very difficult

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

easy and fast, phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other .took 23 days

Interview Questions

• very general behavioral type of questions. What’s your greatest weakness? 6. Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview

Fantastic and really smooth process, facilities are nice and they ask pretty relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Multiple Positions Interview

Interview

The interview was a typical panel review conducted in person. The interviewing process was very nice and the staff are very friendly before and during your arrival. Most of my expenses traveling were paid for and I was supposed to be reimbursed for what I did spend. However, I tried contacting HR several times and have not received any replies, updates on my candidacy, or a reimbursement for my expenses.

Wellness Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kailua, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health (Kailua, HI) in March 2012.

Interview

I met with the department director at the time and did two separate interviews, one with the director and the second one with the director and associate. It was a very relaxed and comfortable environment. Everyone in the department was friendly, and I enjoyed going through the interview process very much.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable facilitating groups?   1 Answer