Cover image for Adwerx

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Adwerx Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adwerx

Adwerx

Application

I interviewed at Adwerx

Interview

Interview process was 3 meetings. Very informative. I met with two sales managers and the VP overall. Overall a very casual interview process not any panel interviews all the interview questions were based on my experiences in sales

Interview Questions
  • Discovery call questions and your current process
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adwerx (Raleigh, NC) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. The process consisted of first, speaking to a recruiter, then speaking to the VP of sales via video chat, and finally 2 interviews with sales managers.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were quite standard. They mainly asked about my experience in previous sales roles and career goals.

The latest conversations about Tech

81 Comments

Tech

1034.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Adwerx~1035040
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about interviews at Adwerx? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Adwerx employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask About Interviews

Adwerx

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Adwerx

Interview

Very long interview process. I was confused at why they make applicants jump through so many hoops. 4 zoom interviews with the team, didn’t get the initial position There was a lot of uncertainty between the last interview and the follow up referral. The company chose another candidate for the initial position and the recruiter referred me to another position with lower pay (1 interview with 2 managers). I was burned out, and became irritated with the company. This process took place all in a span of a month and half. Nice people non the less. I decided to decline after all of the effort, interviews and uncertainty from their side.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adwerx

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adwerx

Interview

The process was very organized, but it was tough. The first phone call was very easy and the recruiter was super nice and easy to talk to. After that there is a series of 3 consecutive interviews in a 2 hour span with employees and your future manager. Everyone was extremely nice.

Interview Questions
  • In the interview with the manager, be prepared to think on your feet with random exercises to "see how you think"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adwerx (Durham, NC) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was a 3 part interview. 1st was a brief phone interview with the VP of People Operations. The second interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Prior to the second interview I was asked to complete a technical assessment, which was essentially a mock ad. The final interview was onsite and lasted about 2 hours. At the onsite interview I met with 4 different people. The first two asked me fairly general interview questions. The second half was a brainstorm with the hiring manager & the Director of Integrated Marketing. It was a really interesting interview process and I honestly enjoyed it. Everyone was incredibly kind and transparent. I was certainly disappointed to not be offered the position, as I felt pretty confident about it, but was grateful for the experience. The people who work at Adwerx are real class acts, and I would definitely consider applying there again. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that during the brainstorm I was told that they were going to "steal my ideas," which retrospectively is frustrating given that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Were there any questions you prepared for that we didn't ask?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adwerx (Durham, NC) in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied for the position and started the interview process with a code sample. The code sample was straightforward, relevant for the position, and took 2 hours or so to complete. They mentioned that the code samples are anonymized before review. The next stage is a more traditional interview with questions about the code sample and your experience.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about decisions you made during the code sample.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adwerx (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied for a product manager position online, I did not hear back for a little over a week so I contacted one of their recruiters on LinkedIn and he emailed me the next day, we scheduled a phone screen for the following week. He asked me some basic questions about product management, professional history, and some company culture questions. I did not hear back for a little over a week so I followed up with him and received an auto-response email from their hiring platform saying they'd be moving forward with other candidates. It would've been nice to receive some feedback but when I replied to the email it was a no-reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adwerx (Durham, NC)

Interview

quick and easy. talked with vp of sales. learned about the opportunity and what they were looking for. learned about the product, who their ideal customer is, learned a bit about real estate and how they sell their offering.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you were told no during the sales process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Adwerx (Durham, NC) in Jul 2018

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview. I arrived in a suit and right away felt over dressed. It was a position I was overly qualified but somehow was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • What movie would you pick that represents your life and who would play you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adwerx (Durham, NC) in Feb 2017

Interview

2 phone interviews. 1st interview was with HR. Basic, easy questions. 2nd interview was with VP of Sales and Customer Success, this interview was 30 minutes and was more personal. I thought this went well. I never received a call or email back asking for a 3rd interview or the company letting me know I am not qualified.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

164.6K

Program Administrator

I have been at my current position for 7 years 8 months and am really burned out struggling as movement within my division is or seems to me to next to impossible.. I have started looking and a while back interviewed w a manager I know wanted to hire me but then upper decided they didn’t want a remote .. I get that. So she has been emailing me about open positions and checking in provided a referral to a position in an adjacent department and I have interviewed, they went ahead and scheduled

1 comment

Senior Associate

Is it rude to respond to recruiters with the suggested “no thanks” LinkedIn message?

2 comments

Project Manager

Anyone receive a message from a recruiter and the recruiter never follows through? I responded quickly to a message the other day but then absolute radio silence after. Wanting to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if so share any experiences you've had dealing with recruiters good/bad.

3 comments

Adwerx Photos

+ Add Photo
Adwerx photo of: Durham Pride 2019
Adwerx photo of: We celebrated being named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work by Triangle Business Journal with a huge cake!
Adwerx photo of: Cool shot of the office!
Adwerx photo of: Inspiring words from our COO!
Adwerx photo of: Lots of laughs and smiles at our semi-monthly all-hands company meetings!
Adwerx photo of: Dev's doin what they do
Adwerx photo of: Lunching so hard

Expert Career Advice