Aereon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aereon

2.3

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aereon (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

There was 10 min phone interview. Then I got called for a face-to-face interview, which turned out to be short 15 min and awkward. I asked more questions then the interviewees.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aereon (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Good interview. Was called by a recruiter and set it up a week in advance. I was then brought in and went over some basic responsibilities. Then spent the end of the interview discussing the company products. Afterwards I followed up with the recruiter to let him know how it went. I was offered the job about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What type of team environment have I worked in before?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aereon in November 2010.

Interview

3d inventor test that any moron could pass, taken to lunch and told what a great company they. then promised the world and later said denied it all because i didn't have it in writing. the only thing these people are looking for is a person to kiss the lead designer butt, the work is basic drafting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they paid to relocate me

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aereon (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I was approached by a headhunter for this position and I drove from Houston to Austin for a personal interview, the interview itself went very well and at the time I really liked the management and their open and honest communication.

After the interview I was offered the position and I accepted it. They were supposed to send the formal offer within a few days. I started to make plans to move, and drafted a project plan for the company's business. I didn't hear a word for 2 weeks so I called them, I was told nothing has changed on their side, they will send the offer next day. After ca 4 weeks I called the company and the cell phone and left voice message. No one returned. I sent an email to follow up that's where I was told they have decided to proceed with someone else.

Lack of respect has really disappointed me in this process. I am glad it didn't work out at the end because etiquette is a big value for me.

Interview Questions

• Project, process and infrastructure related questions were asked   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aereon (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Mulitple Phone interviews. Questions asked were very typical of the industry they are in. Seemed like a well detailed and thought out process but they were more than willing to let me know about other candidates applying for the same position.

Interview Questions

• What insight do you have on the current industry needs and where it is going?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aereon in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online , got interveiw call from manager and attended the interview , interview process involve some basic questions and technical queries very friendly interviewer, after a week recevied my offer letter as sevice engineer