AeroCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AeroCare Interview Questions

Interviews at AeroCare

1.8

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AeroCare.

Interview

Went in to the interview was out 15 minutes later some short paper work flaked about the job was hired almost on the spot. Very low pressure interview .
    Was the one asking more questions than they were asking me. Professional set up for the most part of the whole Interview process

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silverthorne, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AeroCare (Silverthorne, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a young man that advised me he was just made manager. He smelled strongly of marijuana and acted messed up. It was no interview; he chatted about fishing mostly. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Are you scared too afraid to work on-call since you're a lady?   1 Answer

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AeroCare (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

One on one interview with low level managers who feel threatened by anyone with a brain and individual thought. You get old used uniforms from ex employees. They don't bother to wash them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about what we do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Awful

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AeroCare (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

It went pretty easy because the lady that interviewed me had no experience hiring people since she just got into the position of manager herself. I got a lowball wage when minimum I should have got $16 not $12.50 but I needed a job and knew I wouldn't be there long, only to get my experience and go somewhere else where I CNN be appreciated. I was hired on the spot and when I got hired 6 more people were hired that week. That's tells you how there turnaround is.

Interview Questions

• She explained the job and not good but asked when I can start.   1 Answer

Medicare Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AeroCare (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Asked the normal, expected questions that you are usually asked during the interview process. No experience is needed, just showing the desire to learn the field and show that you would be an asset to their company.

Interview Questions

• Could I handle daily stress at work?   1 Answer

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AeroCare (Santa Fe, NM) in January 2015.

Interview

Down and dirty. I was interviewed by a customer service rep that was hopeful that they would soon obtain their GED. There were patients coming in the office during the interview and it was very disruptive

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to set up a CPAP   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AeroCare (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview about 15 mins. Consisted of general questions about my work experience. two in person interviews. I interviewed with vice president of sales and ceo . My interview went well. They explained the job duties and expectation , benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience?   1 Answer
    • Ask what my knowledge of vents were?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AeroCare.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by face to face interview with Regional Manager, then face to face interview with VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• They go all the way back to collegiate activities on your resume, so refresh your memory!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible depending on experience and how much they want you.

Ramp Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AeroCare (Darwin (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aplication process was long and protracted, required to conduct an impersonal online interview and a series of questionaires, before having an online interview with a HR representative in person, then was required to conduct a meet and greet with the local manager.