Aerosoles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerosoles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview

straightforward, one-on-one interview. Asked general questions. The store manager interviewed me and it was more of a conversation about myself, my fit in the company, what would be expected, etc.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview

I interviewed with the DM over the phone. Interview last over an hour. My interview was more like a conversation than a straight question and answer session. Established a rapport with DM with this interview style. After the phone interview I went into the store to talk with the current employee(Assistant Manager).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview

The previous store manager was very personable. Discussed her experience with the company and all of the things she loves about the company. Asked me a few questions, hired within a week.

Interview Questions

• Prior knowledge about the company? What makes you want to work for Aerosoles? What can you bring to Aerosoles that'll benefit the company?   1 Answer

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. Mostly about my past experience and how to handle situations. I was comfortable with the manager who interviewed me and the best advice is to just relax. From the time I applied to the time I got hired was a four day process.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline an employee who has been consecutively late to their shifts?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee when they did something incorrect?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your past experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation in pay was reflected by my previous job pay.

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Astoria, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was quick. I applied in store and online. You have to apply online at first. I was notified pretty quick to come in for an interview. About 1-2 weeks later.
    The store manager conducted the interview. It was pretty easy with basic questions and information about the company and job responsibilities. The interview was not intimidating at all.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Was contacted by HR, did two phone interviews and three in person interviews. Followed up a few days later and never heard back. The company seemed to be in a transition which is fine but after spending a vacation day to interview at least they could have told me that I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY).

Interview

I saw a hiring sign on the store window so I went inside and asked about it on a Friday. I was given an application to fill out on the spot. The assistant manager was very friendly and told me I'd be getting a callback for an interview soon. He called me that same day to ask if I could come in for an interview the following Monday. The store manager interviewed me on Monday. She asked me some questions about why I would be good in sales and what I was searching for in a job. She also let me ask my own questions about specifics about what I would be doing. She told me I'd hear back in a few days if they wanted to offer me a position. I was also told to apply to the store online.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job environment are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • How would you approach a customer in the store?   1 Answer

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Livermore, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was called in for an interview with the Store Manager, She went over the Company's history and job description and responsibilities. She asked a few questions and I was told that I would receive a call if offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview overall was very positive, the manager made you feel welcome and comfortable. Asked very simple question and the best thing about this place, is If you don't have experience in retail, & they like your attitude, they'll hire you and give you the opportunity most companies won't.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty basic, normal questions with the district manager. Then interviewed with the store manager of the store I would be working in. After both interviews the District manager called me back and offered me the position.