Affiliated Construction Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Construction Services

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (Madison, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

First spoke with them at the college career fair. I then had a 30 minute phone interview. Following that I had two in person interviews, toured their fabrication shop, and met the president of the company. The whole process wasn't too difficult. They asked pretty standard interview questions and I got to talk to a lot of people about their experience at ACS.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any very difficult questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied in person Friday, i wore white dress, shirt, tie and dress shoes. My friend and my brother went with me. I put on application, I may need time off cause my girlfriend was pregnant and could go in labor at any time. The receptioniat told them they'll call them, and told me to come back monday morning. Monday i took online test in office, I must have scored unusually high. I did 2 interviews right after in attached rooms. I was 19 at the time and didn't interview well but my test scores got me through. I was told to take drug test within 24 hours. One test came back I started within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Affiliated Construction Services Response

May 11, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

I believe you have the wrong company. ACS (Affiliated Construction Services) does not have an office in Texas, nor do we have Customer Service Representatives. Thank you

Business Analyster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (Madison, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called several months after I had applied for the buyer position to come in for a phone interview. When I arrived for my interview, the front desk staff was very friendly. I was interviewed by 3 people. An HR manager and two people who would be working directly with the Buyer position. The interview felt like a friendly discussion. I felt very welcomed and felt really good about the job. After the interview I was asked to perform a few tasks in excel and then write an example e-mail. Both tasks were very easy and tested to make sure I had basic knowledge of excel and microsoft word and that I had professional communication skills. They said one person would be selected for a second interview. Unfortunately I was second choice, but overall, I had a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a vendor and then tell us how you solved the problem.   Answer Question