Afirm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Afirm Interview Questions

Interviews at Afirm

1.7

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afirm.

Interview

I applied for a production employee position. They offer up excellent training and really help get you going. I was assigned a team member that helped me through each job my first several months. Once you get going you can make decent money and they have enough work to keep you as busy as you want to be.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afirm (Loveland, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

A current employee suggested I apply for an open position at the Home Office. I submitted my resume and was granted an interview. I showed up in professional dress and met with the VP of Human Resources. After that successful interview, I met with my potential manager and had a discussion with him about my experience and long term goals. The process was relatively painless.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were standard questions... nothing unexpected or out of the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate... the position and salary were clearly defined and I accepted.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afirm (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was called by a woman who described a surveyor position. She stated each job pays a minimum of 2-3 hours for each job. I was told each job paid a minimum of $32 per hour. She asked about my experience and passed me along to interview with an area manager.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses? They asked about my experience.   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afirm (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial interview with HR and scheduling supervisor. Laid back, welcoming, open communication. Thoroughly explained the company and position details. Could tell they wanted it to be a good fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Field Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afirm (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Interviewer was Great! Interviewer covered many bases in the short 1/2 hour interview. She was very pleasant and told me as much as she could about the job and the hourly rate.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afirm (Richland, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

Skype Seemed more concerned with my technical abilities as I did not have skype nor ever used before having it installed for my remote interview. The interview questions pretty much based on interpersonal, time management , and organizational strengths and abilities.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afirm in March 2011.

Interview

Telephone Interview going over background of company and myself, types of software used and type they use. Training I had received and would receive. Background checks. They went over pay, when to submit for pay to be received, quality control expectations and ask about the radius of work you would cover

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry? Types of software used and what training and designations do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afirm (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was professional, they asked about my time constants and how many hours I could put in for the audits. They asked about my schooling and how I perceived my role in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afirm (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

There was no formal interview. You apply online and if you have minimal auditing or accounting experience they will send you an email offer to be an independent contractor. Once approved, you accept the terms of the contract and you must have a company with an EIN setup along with an associated business bank account for your direct deposit. Then training begins which is self paced. Once complete you begin working in the field on your own.

Interview Questions

• previous experience when completing the application   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afirm (Las Cruces, NM) in May 2019.

Interview

An introduction call where job duties were outlined, also status as contractor was discussed (must submit employee taxes independently and there are no benefits or paid time off ) and pay model. Discussed background of company as well,

Interview Questions

• Comfortable not receiving benefits, able to provide own computer and internet   Answer Question