Afscme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.2

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Afscme (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

Two Person Group with about 12-20 questions or scenarios.
    You may ask them questions if you do not understand the questions. Questions are designed to be answered like you are talking to someone who never worked before so don't assume they know certain things.

Interview Questions

• How would you integrate a new Mailing and system to your staff and surrounding departments.   Answer Question

Political and Legislative Advocacy Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afscme (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal. Met boss at a third-party event, mentioned I was on the job market. We exchanged contact information and he emailed me later with the job description. Emailed back saying I was interested, and later came in to talk in detail. Made the offer then.

Interview Questions

• What I was interested in working in.   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Afscme (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not stressful. The interviewers were cordial and respectful. The questions were straight forward but not nosey; mostly centered around the the future responsibilities and aimed at evaluating the candidate's skill sets.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your excel skills?   Answer Question

Business Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afscme (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. Interviewer was drinking a beer and checking their twitter feed on cell phone during interview. Questions were unprepared and by the seat of their pants. A mannequin in a suit could have answered these questions.