Agap2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agap2 Interview Questions

Interviews at Agap2

2.3

Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agap2.

Interview

I had to face three interviews with three different professional figures.
    A manager, a director and a consultant. During the first 2 interviews most of all motivational quastions are asked. The third interviw instead it's a technical one.

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agap2.

Interview

Interview conducted by Skype. An overall easy interview because the interviewer was a great professional. They show interest in you and your skill and possible future in their company. The presentation of the company makes you want to join their team.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agap2 (Lisbon (Portugal)) in December 2016.

Interview

First Interview: Present myself and get to know the company through HR.
    Second Interview: Technical interview (Skype) where I was asked several basic questions and technical problems to solve. Quite professional, but overall nice interview.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agap2.

Interview

Brief and very friendly interview. Really good at making you confortable and not nervous.
    They do not ask anything technical in the first, just to place yourself in terms of skill, like a self evaluation question.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Agap2.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiting manager via LinkedIn and they offered me an interview to discuss my formation and my previous experiences to determine if I was suited for a position in their office. I was received by the person I was in contact with and a consultant. We had a nice and polite talk, where they asked me detailed questions on my previous lab experiences, that might have been useful for their needs. They also explained to me that they might not have any position for me at the moment and it was depending on the current projects they were working on.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail what you have done in a previous lab experience?   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agap2 (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

An HR employee contacted me and asked if I would like to interview for a position. First stage of interview was an HR round where a description of the company was given and my CV was discussed, It was about 40 mins long. At the end of it I was told that the first round went well and a "Business Manager" would get back to me. That was a few months ago, I haven't heard from them yet even after I wrote a couple of emails to ask about the status. In my opinion the organization lacks professionalism. Since they contacted me first and asked if they could interview me, they are at least obligated to inform me if they are not interested in interviewing me further. Preparing for that interview was an absolute waste of time for me. Future candidates, decide for yourself if you would like to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Just a discussion of educational background and work experience   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agap2 (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer presented the company and was always very sympathetic .Very laid back interview where I was talking about my experience in the area.Then we went to a technical interview with an expert manager

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for in 1 year and three years from now?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agap2 (Basel (Switzerland)) in January 2018.

Interview

They called me right after I finished my Masters studies in Zurich. I do not know exactly from where they got my number. The woman who called me had a polish accent I couldn't really understand what she was saying most of the time but I understood that there was a job opening.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really many questions as I do not have a lot of experience. One thing that really struck me is that the Senior Manager Interviewing me made a joke about women getting pregnant and leaving? This I found seriously disturbing. Also no-one really spoke any english or german for that matter, seemed that everyone I met was either french or eastern european which goes against what they market to people.   1 Answer

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agap2 (Basel (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

First contacted via a well-known professional social app, and agreed on a specific date for a call. The interviewer totally ignored the agreed date and called me at an inconvenient time. The discussion was more about the interviewer personal experience and listening to his irrelevant private jokes. The then agreed face-2-face meeting was confirmed by email, but the interviewer addressed me with the wrong name and confirm a meeting time time different from what was discussed on the phone. I have therefore declined the interview; if this is the level of incompetence that is tolerated in this company, I'd rather never work for them or with them!

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Agap2 (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in December 2015.

Interview

first I got an email to arrange the interview session. After that I was invited for an onsite interview session. The process was quick. but the interview was not technical at all.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not at all technical. it was only the review of the items in my CV.   Answer Question