Agensys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agensys

Scientist Interview

Interview

I applied online with a resume and cover letter. Few days later, I went through a phone screen interview with a human resource manager and was called in for an onsite interview that consisted of several rounds. Interviewers were from various departments related to the position and HR. The interview took a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions i.e. introducing self, qualifications, some technical.   Answer Question

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agensys.

Interview

Must submit two applications (one corporate (Astellas) and one for Agensys). Interviews were 30 minutes each and held with various people (same level and managers).

After the interview, no one was responsive about whether the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why do you want to leave your company?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agensys.

Interview

average interview questions, took about 5 weeks to complete the process from phone to in person interviews which took about half the day. Interview questions were not very surprising and not very technical.

Scientist Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple: a couple of phone interviews with the hiring manager, followed by an invitation for site interview. The site interview was well organized and the people were very nice.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agensys (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Fair interview process, standard for industry. Seminar required, direct interviews with managers and informal discussion with associates. Overall good experience and would recommend this company to others in the biotech / pharma space, especially oncology,

Interview Questions

• Several scenarios designed to test problem solving, analytical skills based on pas performance   1 Answer