Agilisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilisys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2018

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. 1st was a telephonic round. Stressed much on basics.
    2. F2F round taken by two interviewers. The interviewers were very friendly a good communication with them. They don't expect you to know everything, but should be strong with the basics. Good scenarios given to solve upfront.
    3. HR round. They asked me to surrender my original certificates for three months before giving me an offer. Which I didn't agree upon for personal reasons. Hence didn't go ahead with it.

Interview Questions

• 1. I applied for ASP.net MVC, a website scenario was given as to how would be your approach.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Fairly Straight forward. I had to go through 2 telephone interview and then there was a final interview. As well as that I had to do a presentation on a random topic.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After application, I was invited for a one day assessment centre with numeracy and literacy tests (each about 40 mins, not too difficult), group exercises solving two different tasks, one of which was followed by a short presentation of our idea, and a short interview with two assessors. Some previous interns were there to answer our questions as well. Waiting to hear about the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining Agilisys, some competency based questions.   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

Minimal, swift and friendly. Assigned a short task appropriate to my role and interviewed by line manager also. Was given brief tour of work place and offered beverages as standard.

Interview Questions

• Asked me thorough personality questions as this was crucial (?) to my role, see how I would fit in etc. etc. Quite standard interview questions and not too demanding.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 stages
    - Telephone
    - Group
    - 1 on 1

All in all it was okay - I didn't appreciate the 2 month wait to start as the line manager wanted to go on holiday (God knows why we couldn't start with out her).

Interview Questions

• Telephone:
      - my background, my education and also my previous jobs
      Group:
      It was more of a problem solving and team exercise with 5 other people
      1 on 1:
      I had to do a presentation to the line manager on an app I found has helped.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (Chennai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First Round, Aptitude and Technical Round (online Software). It is no too easy or tough. Can Manage it.
    Then, Face to face interview - Technical. It was all normal technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. SOLID Principles
      2. Design patterns
      3. Database Isolation Levels   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by assessment centre. The phone interview was rather informal. The assessment centre comprised of 4 stages: verbal & numerical reasoning tests,2x1:1 interviews, a 5 minute presentation about ourselves which we had to prepare in advance and, finally, a group exercise.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochdale, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Rochdale, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One very tired man who asked very easy questions and consulted some articles he'd printed out from wikipedia. I stumbled through my answers and I don't think they cared too much. I needed to be a warm body that turned up.

He basically wanted to check that I was who I said I was. They were some intro questions that basically asked what part of town I was from. This was an early indicator of the poor culture enforced here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

perfunctory and no room for negotiation.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

1st HR Round.
    2nd Technical Round
    3rd HR Round

In first round its HR round and Hr asked about your personal and educational background.
    in 2nd round all about technical round.
    first 2 System engineer takes your interviews.
    if they satisfied with your answers then they proceed your resume to IT Manger.

then He takes your interview.

Interview Questions

• Normally Question Asked for on following things.
      1 Hardware Troubleshooting
      2 Networking Related
      3 Server Related   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

series of three interviews, each very informal, the first one was via the phone, and these were followed up by two face to face interviews
    Each interview was successful leading to a negotiation about the contract then acceptance

Interview Questions

Agilisys Response

Dec 5, 2017 – Agilisys

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience. We're really pleased it was generally positive and that you went on to join us -great!
    We do feel we need to find a balance between giving... More