Agilisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilisys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

series of three interviews, each very informal, the first one was via the phone, and these were followed up by two face to face interviews
    Each interview was successful leading to a negotiation about the contract then acceptance

NOC Analyst Interview

Interview

manager is barging man himself not knowing technical skills but thinks he knows most.
    its easy to clear, because they want people. now they are cost cutting, so they are terminating some extra people from company

Interview Questions

• basic questions from networking. really not a technical job again. really basic.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After application, I was invited for a one day assessment centre with numeracy and literacy tests (each about 40 mins, not too difficult), group exercises solving two different tasks, one of which was followed by a short presentation of our idea, and a short interview with two assessors. Some previous interns were there to answer our questions as well. Waiting to hear about the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining Agilisys, some competency based questions.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with an experienced internal recruiter who asked informal questions.
    The man was engaging and charismatic- a great advocate of the organisation.
    I then had two face-to-face interviews which were relaxed.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochdale, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Rochdale, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One very tired man who asked very easy questions and consulted some articles he'd printed out from wikipedia. I stumbled through my answers and I don't think they cared too much. I needed to be a warm body that turned up.

He basically wanted to check that I was who I said I was. They were some intro questions that basically asked what part of town I was from. This was an early indicator of the poor culture enforced here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

perfunctory and no room for negotiation.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston-super-Mare, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (Weston-super-Mare, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online with my cv. Was offered a formal interview which was very relaxed and professional. Received a notification within the time stated offerring me the role. As a student working for agilisys presented a great oppertunity for me to gain relevant work experience that was relevant for my degree and so i made every effort to study the history and visions of Agilisys to show case in my interview which i think went down well. From my application to being offered a role lasted no more than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions specific to experience around customer service, of times working as part of a team, all requiring me to give specific examples of times where i showcased a behaviour that would identify if i was the right person for the role.   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

Minimal, swift and friendly. Assigned a short task appropriate to my role and interviewed by line manager also. Was given brief tour of work place and offered beverages as standard.

Interview Questions

• Asked me thorough personality questions as this was crucial (?) to my role, see how I would fit in etc. etc. Quite standard interview questions and not too demanding.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A bespoke numerical reasoning test (on paper). Basic math on consulting fees and profits. Followed by a 5 minute presentation from preparation with a case study. This was followed by some questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and through an arbitrator

Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilisys (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call from HR manager. I was invited to a face to face interview with two senior managers, which I passed. At that point I was invited back again for a final face to face meeting with my direct manager, who contacted me directly later that day with an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. 1st was a telephonic round. Stressed much on basics.
    2. F2F round taken by two interviewers. The interviewers were very friendly a good communication with them. They don't expect you to know everything, but should be strong with the basics. Good scenarios given to solve upfront.
    3. HR round. They asked me to surrender my original certificates for three months before giving me an offer. Which I didn't agree upon for personal reasons. Hence didn't go ahead with it.

Interview Questions

• 1. I applied for ASP.net MVC, a website scenario was given as to how would be your approach.   Answer Question