Agilisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilisys Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2018

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Fairly Straight forward. I had to go through 2 telephone interview and then there was a final interview. As well as that I had to do a presentation on a random topic.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (Chennai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First Round, Aptitude and Technical Round (online Software). It is no too easy or tough. Can Manage it.
    Then, Face to face interview - Technical. It was all normal technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. SOLID Principles
      2. Design patterns
      3. Database Isolation Levels   Answer Question

Content Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agilisys (Maidstone, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

My interview was arranged by one of Agilisys' internal recruiters: this person was extraordinarily helpful and provided great support, information and communication throughout the process.

The interview itself was very comfortable, relaxed and conversational - As part of the interview I was given a tour of the office and met the team I wanted to join... this was brilliant because it gave me a great glimpse of the culture and environment.

At the end of the hour I was asked to complete a small test to demonstrate my suitability to the role; this test was challenging and enjoyable and gave a great introduction to the responsibilities of the role.

Interview Questions

• "What was it about this role that you prefer to your current position?"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got contacted by one of the HR team, to discuss why I applied and what did i know about the company. The interviewer described the role to me stating that it was more of an hybrid role, involving some kind of developing skills which was fine, despite it was not mentioned in the job description. After this initial interview I have been contacted by one of the senior manager in order to get more information about the job, and, surprise surprise, the job wasn't business analyst at all, but pure software developing. I was quite negatively surprised as i applied for business analyst role, felt fooled and it ended up being a total waste of time. Overall the HR department looked very disorganized and never replied to my emails.
    That's a shame, as the company looks really cool

Interview Questions

• just question about what i knew about the company   1 Answer

Hi,
    thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It's clear you think it could and should have been much better - and you are right.
    The Business Analyst intern scheme you applied for... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

series of three interviews, each very informal, the first one was via the phone, and these were followed up by two face to face interviews
    Each interview was successful leading to a negotiation about the contract then acceptance

Interview Questions

Agilisys Response

Dec 5, 2017 – Agilisys

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience. We're really pleased it was generally positive and that you went on to join us -great!
    We do feel we need to find a balance between giving... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by assessment centre and face to face interview - entire process very smooth and heard back around 2 weeks later. Process took around 4!weeks total and very polite througout

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Agilisys (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Agilisys' HR contacted me to see if I would be interested in a Consultant position and I said I was open to a new role. A had an initial brief telephone conversation with the HR contact which went well and the feedback was very positive. The next stage was a face-to-face interview with a Senior Consultant and Solutions Architect followed by a case study and a maths test in their Hammersmith office (no expenses paid). Again, the feedback was very positive and I was invited to a face-to-face interview with a Managing Consultant in their Hammersmith office (no expenses paid) to discuss how I like to work, my experience, etc.; the feedback was again fantastic and the MC thought I would be a great fit for Agilisys. Despite being initially told that there would only be 1 interview I had to attend a second because of a new policy. Then, after the second, I was told I had to interview with the Director because that was part of a newer policy! So I had a face-to-face interview with the Transformation Director in their Hammersmith office (expenses paid because I insisted on it). Once more, the feedback was positive and the Director said he was keen to take me on ASAP. Weeks went by without a formal job offer and they couldn't confirm the salary despite suggesting a figure around £48-50k. Finally, months later I was told there may be a programme I could be assigned to but I would have to go through another interview; so I had a Skype interview with the Programme Manager. The feedback was, surprise surprise(!), very positive but she recognised that the role was perhaps too junior for me so they couldn't immediately allocate me to a role - hence no formal job offer and I was left waiting. The whole process was a complete joke - they have NO IDEA how to manage resources or proper recruitment practices. The role sounded interesting and I'm sure it will for others but my one piece of advice is INSIST ON THEM PAYING YOUR EXPENSES; it's really the least they can do if they're going to raise your expectations and dash them all after a series of pointless interviews.

Incidentally, I had 1 telephone interview and 1 face-to-face interview with another company and was given a job offer with more money and better prospects - don't ever think you have to settle for something that doesn't sound right!

Interview Questions

• (1) What is your preferred style of working? (2) What would be your preferred characteristics of an ideal manager? (3) Why consultancy? (4) Why Agilisys?   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2017 – Agilisys

We are sorry this was a poor experience - there an important lesson for us to learn here.
    Our recruiting needs vary rapidly as we respond to client needs. In tension with this reality is our... More

NOC Analyst Interview

Interview

manager is barging man himself not knowing technical skills but thinks he knows most.
    its easy to clear, because they want people. now they are cost cutting, so they are terminating some extra people from company

Interview Questions

• basic questions from networking. really not a technical job again. really basic.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After application, I was invited for a one day assessment centre with numeracy and literacy tests (each about 40 mins, not too difficult), group exercises solving two different tasks, one of which was followed by a short presentation of our idea, and a short interview with two assessors. Some previous interns were there to answer our questions as well. Waiting to hear about the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining Agilisys, some competency based questions.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with an experienced internal recruiter who asked informal questions.
    The man was engaging and charismatic- a great advocate of the organisation.
    I then had two face-to-face interviews which were relaxed.