Agiltron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agiltron

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agiltron (Woburn, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

submitted resume and got a phone call from the CEO, moved to the next step. This is a SBIR company, they don't do product design, they only kept submitting proposals and got funding from goverment to spend. There are tens of projects just existed for funding purpose.

Interview Questions

• Not too much, just questions from resume.   1 Answer

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agiltron (Woburn, MA).

Interview

The hiring process was relatively easy, yet unorganized. They made me a very high offer, however, the working conditions were sub-par.

Interview Questions

• The only thing I really had to do was present some of my previous work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agiltron in January 2010.

Interview

Received an email from the CEO showing his interests in me 2 months before I graduated. A phone interview was performed by a manager 2 months later. He only asked about my research work at school. No onsite.