AirAsia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AirAsia

2.8

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AirAsia (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, got a call a few days later inviting me to a video interview. Had to wait about 6 days after that to find out. All in all a quick process and friendly interview, although I was surprised by the range of questions as it seemed very informal.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AirAsia (New York, NY).

Interview

You have to wait for 3 hours for each round.very bad hiring process and they don't offer good salary.
    They didn't even have a jd for the position
    Really bad experience

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AirAsia (New York, NY).

Interview

Had hackerrank test with them post clearing that had a Skype round with an interviewer. After that they called me to their wework office. Had 3 round with them post that they told me they will get back to me with the result soon.

Clear your salary expectation and postion with them clearly because they offer very low salary package and might downgrade you offered position.

HR: Please stop wasting time of candidate's if you can't meet their salary expectation and position for which you interviewed. Stop fooling them with your travel policy.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sepang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AirAsia (Sepang (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview. Tell me about yourself. And few technical questions. Just be yourself and confident. There is 3 panel interviewer vs 3 candidates. You need to strive and outstanding from the other candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AirAsia.

Interview

They called me one day to inform regarding the interview. Its a 3 round interview with rechnical questions asked. The interview was held at RedQ. I applied via online and received feedback from them about a week later.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AirAsia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

It was a Google Hangout interview and it must conducted within working hours which I think is inconvenient as it also happened to catch me during my busiest moment. Interviewer has very strong Indian accent, I had hard time trying to understand his questions.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AirAsia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly. Started with a small talk with the HR presentative and followed by session with the manager. I presented my portfolio through my phone. I was also given an design assessment brief to be done and get back to them in 5 days.

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sepang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AirAsia (Sepang (Malaysia)) in March 2012.

Interview

Over phone call interview to ask about the interest on job. Then set appointment for the walk in interview. Casual/Formal needed. Bring the CV and Resume with all certs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AirAsia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a Skype Interview with 2 interviewers. They asked basic questions of myself which included my activities at during my freetime. Besides that they also asked me to introduced myself which i think i crap a lot. They confirmed my internship application in 1-2 weeks.

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

The interview process is very friendly. I was referred by a current employee and went to the interview with the HOD right after. The interview began with a short phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone screen with a manager on the team. I was then asked to submit a google document with answers to questions pertaining to on the job situations. Then I was asked to come on site and meet with the team in a 3-4 hour interview as well as make a presentation. I thought overall the interview… The interview process is very friendly. I was referred by a current employee and went to the interview with the HOD right after. The interview began with a short phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone screen with a manager on the team. I was then asked to submit a google document with answers to questions pertaining to on the job situations. Then I was asked to come on site and meet with the team in a 3-4 hour interview as well as make a presentation. I thought overall the interview… The interview process is very friendly. I was referred by a current employee and went to the interview with the HOD right after. The interview began with a short phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone screen with a manager on the team. I was then asked to submit a google document with answers to questions pertaining to on the job situations. Then I was asked to come on site and meet with the team in a 3-4 hour interview as well as make a presentation. I thought overall the interview…