AirClean Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirClean Systems (Mooresville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, the interview process for AirClean Systems was very smooth and straight forward. I applied online and had two in-person interviews with leaders from AirClean and their parent company within a few days.

Interview Questions

• In addition to asking about my sales background, one question I was asked in my interview was to name something that was a challenge for me in my previous job and explain how I was able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creedmoor, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AirClean Systems (Creedmoor, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

It was very thorough. I first submitted an application. Then I had a phone interview. That was followed by an interview with the vice president, then with President and he is the one who hired me.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirClean Systems.

Interview

It was not very organized and the interview was interrupted a lot. For my second interview, I had to drive nearly a hour away to another location. They were not clear on where exactly I would be working, which was annoying.

Interview Questions

• (in a group interview with men and women present) Do you prefer a female or a male boss?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AirClean Systems.

Interview

There was no phone interview. They had a one-on-one in person interview and a panel interview for the final round. The panel includes management in various departments. They are wanting to see what level of experience you have, and are gauging if you would be a good person to work with. It is a relaxed environment.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creedmoor, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirClean Systems (Creedmoor, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed initially with the sales manager. Then a few days later I interviewed with the sales manager and 3 other managers. It was a very relaxed open discussion regarding their needs and expectations and my qualifications.