AirHelp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AirHelp

AirHelp

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AirHelp in Aug 2021

Interview

Google hang out. Head of the department. Simple questions, no tricks. Very kind and forward it lasted 45 minutes, try to be there early and know history about the company. No relocation packs

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

AirHelp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirHelp

Interview

Fui a la primera entrevista con el técnico de HR sobre el puesto y mi experiencia en mayo de 2021. No me dieron feedback y rechazaron mi candidatura a través de un mensaje automático después de haberles escrito ese mismo día.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AirHelp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirHelp

Interview

First HR interview followed up with interview Lead Analyst. Actually, I have passed interviews and arrived to reference check & paperwork stage. I was applying for this position in Berlin, from a non-EU country. This information is written on my CV and I talked to HR about Blue Card process. Everything normal. They offer relocation assistance for this position and they have already relocated several non-EU citizens. They have asked for my university diploma to make an initial check with the visa agency about my Blue Card application. And they told me that: 1- My diploma is not recognised in Germany 2- I don’t have relevant experience 3- It’s impossible for me to get a Blue Card, even standard work permit is a ‘maybe’ I have explained them none of them is true (Since I wanted to move to Berlin deliberately, I did all my pre-work long before their offer.) . But they did not CARE. Today I’m working at Berlin, doing a very similar job in another company. I have my Blue Card valid until 2024. And also, the university degree they think not recognised in Germany is a B.Sc. degree from Istanbul Technical University. ITU is one of the most prestigious universities and by far the best engineering school of Turkey. You need to score in the top 0.01% of university entrance exam just to get into this school.

I guess ‘Justice as a service’ is only for their paying customers :)

Interview Questions
  • Questions about how the tackle challenges if digital marketing in such an unusual business model.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AirHelp (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

A clear brief was sent first by AirHelp. First Skype interview with HR and then Skype Interview with Digital. Then AirHelp emailed later saying another candidate was awarded the job.

Interview Questions
  • Would you find it easy to relocate
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirHelp (Berlin) in Aug 2019

Interview

I am very impressed with the recruitment process at Airhelp. The process went really fast and in a period of a week, I had 3 interviews and I was told that I got the job as a Marketing Intern. All the interviewers were very polite, professional and answered all the questions with pleasure and enthusiasm. All the questions were appropriate and aligned with the job description. My experience in the interviews was very positive and it made me feel very excited and motivated to start my new role. I strongly recommend the interview process in Airhelp and I especially like the fact of being informed of all the steps that formed part of the interview process and with whom I was going to speak with.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were related with my experience and competency questions were included. The level of the questions was appropriate and the type of questions were about the job description, my skills and achievements.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AirHelp (Berlin) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process for hiring creatives is unprofessional and terrible. While interviewing for this company, I underwent a series of four interviews in total, and two extremely extensive design trial projects. Each project asked way too much, in a very short amount of turn around time over with 12 hours worth of work on each, and asking to deliver multiple assets within a three day turn around. After this extensive amount of time, I was hired, and then dismissed very unprofessionally over email without a legitimate answer why. As someone who has worked with startups in the past, never have I experienced such an unprofessional and disorganized company. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • After my initial interview, I was reached out to muktiple times asking if I knew additional skill sets they wanted for the role. Each skill was not included the original credentials they asked for, nor had much to do with the position I would be hired for.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AirHelp (Berlin) in Apr 2019

Interview

I've loved the Skype interview, was very professional. To tell you the truth, was one of my favourite interviews. I also liked the recruiter and her friendly & professional attitude. It took few weeks (3-4), the answer came later than I expected, but it was positive.

Interview Questions
  • What was the worst experience with a client and what did you do about it?

AirHelp

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AirHelp

Interview

After an initial phone screener explaining the role and the team structure, applicants were asked to write a blog post and justify their reasoning behind what topic they chose and how they approached it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AirHelp (Gdańsk) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was a 5-step process. First it was CV screening, then it was doing exemplary data analysis and sending them my results, then there was interview with HR, then technical interview and at the end interview with my boss.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difference between Data Analyst and Data Scientist

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AirHelp (New York, NY)

Interview

It was unprofessional and mess with taxes. (It employed people as an offshore business.) They were open about this. They also asked for a lot of materials to test work quality, with unreasonable deadlines and over the weekend, and they never even gave feedback after prom delivery. They just disappeared and became unreachable.

Interview Questions
  • If I was okay to make "special arrangements" for taxes.
4 people found this interview helpful