Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

Multiple interviews with phone and in person. Stand off approach with arms crossed body language by one interviewer. Felt as if they felt threatened by my experience / knowledge or presence.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? It would involve a lot of manual work.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in January 2020.

Interview

I applied for the position, received a phone interview and two video interviews. They asked both technical and basic interview questions. Overall, it was a good experience and would recommend applying if you are considering it.

Information Technology Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

They took two phone calls interview and uninformed face to face interview scheduled without notice

Even after technical clearance

They called for HR round on another day.

Even after clearing it. They said feedback that my profile is on hold

After two months they said rejected

Unethical HR people, respect the time of candidates, I wasted my two days of leave for them where they played interview game.

Then came to know that reference candidate has been hired who was no match for profile

HR asked me questions related to racism, language and location. I am still wondering why they need it.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if your colleagues scold you for nothing and degrading for being kannadiga from Mandya. this was the question HR asked   Answer Question

AOS Lean Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile, AL) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was fairly easy, it has been time consuming and a lot of waitng to hear back. Although overall the questions have been easy. Still waiting to hear back from last interview.

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile Junction, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile Junction, AL) in May 2019.

Interview

Practical test and short interview followed by a drug screen and physical. Very simple yet time consuming process. I really want to be able to view everything so I’m just typing something

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

My interview experienve was very relaxed I would say, they only inquired about my experience and skill set. We held a conversation afterwards for a while then carried on with our days.

Aircraft Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

It was very short and to the point. I liked that it was a very casual environment, it gave me an insight to the type of work environment I would be working with. The initial phone screening by HR was a bit vague and no technical questions could be answered, that was completed during the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?   1 Answer

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

First contacted by HR to schedule onsite interview. Interview was about 2 hours long - I was being interviewed by 3 different people each from a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions

• Different conditions in SQL? Tell me a little about yourself, what do you know about Airbus?   Answer Question

Propulsion Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Typical interview questions along with technical questions based on basics of propulsion.
    Asked questions related to my engineering club, how I solved an real life engineering problem, how I work with teammates and in a group, how I respond to deadlines.

VP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Clarksburg, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

The new position was located in France and the interviews were mainly via telephone. My technical background was very close, but I did not have direct experience at an Airbus, Boeing, etc., or equivalent, which other candidates did have. In any event, the remote interviewing process was a very worthwhile experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked to summarize my background and explain why I would be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer