Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airbus Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and pleasant. The HR and engineer that interviewed was extremely welcoming and informative about the available position. The company was a fit for those who wants a hands on and real world experience of repairs and communication skills that is aircraft related.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airbus Defense & Space?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted cover letter & resume online via Airbus web portal after having researched the company and carefully studied the job description which resulted in seeing good match with my profile and an very interesting role.
    Received call from recruiter which lead to invitation to face to face interview with 4 people.
    Arrived ahead of time to the interview but had to wait until approx. 30 minutes after scheduled time for someone to meet me.
    Did not feel that the face to face interview vent well and was told by HR manager to call her the next day, which I did and left a voice mail. Made follow up calls without any progress until recruiter reached out to me and said that they had selected other candidate.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

A phone interview was followed by meeting with three managers a week after the phone interview. The in person interview lasted about 2 hours. It included an overview of Airbus Group, the expectations for the open job position and meeting with executive managers. HR role specific questions were asked to evaluate knowledge and a decision was made within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with fully insured Health Plans, 401 (k) plans, ADP, etc.?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Ashburn, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position through their website. Was contacted via phone by H.R. to arrange travel to their VA location. All travel expenses paid by Airbus, arrived at their location and was interviewed by the hiring manager, H.R. rep, and another manager within a different division of the group. Interview lasted one hour only.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you are considering Airbus as an employer, and various situational questions that related to how you would react.   Answer Question

Vice President Research & Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Dulles, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied after being referred by a colleague. Took some time before being asked to answer 4 essay questions. Questions were somewhat open ended and this took considerable time to complete. Nearly another month passed before a short 30 min phone interview. Finally there was a face to face interview at US headquarters with one technical person and one HR person. One person did not make it. I was asked to brief one of my responses to the essay question.

Interview Questions

• What technology do you think will most impact Airbus in the next 5 years and why?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where your plan failed and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Seats and IFE Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very good interview. The interviewer was nice throughout the interview and clearly described what the position entailed. It was a phone interview, and the questions primarily consisted of my employment and school history. Airbus was very prompt after the interview in informing me if they were going to proceed with or without me.

Interview Questions

• What would you first do if you were accepted into this position?   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in October 2014.

Interview

The process was well outlined. Human Resources advised of the schedule and kept to it. Questions were well thought out and relevant to the job for which I was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How have you grown in previous positions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Miami, FL).

Interview

The application and interview process went smoothly. I applied and about 2-4 weeks later I received a call. After speaking to the recruiter about the job she revealed the job paid in the high 40's which was shocking because the requirements were 6-8 years of experience and an associates/ BA preferred. Aerospace companies typically pay well but this opportunity is below market so I was not interested. They will try to sell you on their benefits but there are other great companies with great benefits that pay market.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbus (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very low pressure met with senior staff and peers. No tricks. Straight forward Interview lasted 2 days. Very challenging time constraints on many they seemed rushed. They needed help

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Two interviews: one HR, one with an engineer. The first, HR, was to get to know more about personality and background, and was half in French, half in English (internship in France). Questions were about why I applied, what were my strengths and weaknesses and what experience I had in teamwork.
    Second interview was more technical, with more details about the expectations of the internship. There were some technical questions about Lean, and others regarding skills in implementing macros with VBA.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me three of your strengths, and three things to improve?   Answer Question