Airgas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Odessa, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Very laid back. Questions were straight forward. Atmosphere wasn't rushed or tense at all. Interviewer was affable. I applied online and received a phone call the same day. I interviewed the next day, and filled out paperwork. The vetting process was lengthy. Back ground check took a month.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Houston, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter called me for a phone screening and within a week an onsite interview with three Airgas employees. The process went smooth, they were very kind but the position was cancelled.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

I went to an open interview/ interviews on spots and had interviews with a total of five people. There was also a presentation over benefits and information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself ? How do you handle upset customers?   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Had a great conversation with recruiter, did my research and was quick with every response, and had relevant experience for the position. Recruiter put me on hold to take a personal call, and said interview was great and would forward on my information. Haven't heard a word at all, and I have reached out twice. Unprofessional considering the competitive job market for candidates with experienced backgrounds

Production Associate (Cylinder Filler) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Lincoln Park, NJ) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was very smooth. All the employees helping in the process made everything very informative. They walked me through the process and explained the position and everything it entitles.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position. Maybe a week later received an email to setup a phone interview. Scheduled and did it a few days later. Was then called in for an in person interview. Met with 6 different people. Entire interview took about an hour. Was called later that day with an offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

Phone screening, panel interview, then a skype interview. The interview process is not very hard as they ask typical, generic questions pertaining to your personality, previous projects, etc. Be advised, HR takes very long to send offer letters.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in the field and what projects you worked on?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

Very professional. The entire process was quick and thorough. Everyone I had interaction with was very nice, helpful and friendly. Absolutely one of the best experiences I have had or could have applying/ interviewing for a job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Cylinder Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Appleton, WI) in July 2019.

Interview

Everything about the interview was smooth and painless. Went from applying, to doing a phone interview a few days later, to an in person interview the next week and was offered the job the next day. My situation might be different than others, but questions weren’t overly difficult which helped keep me less anxious.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your work history   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Airgas in June 2019.

Interview

I was brought in for an In-person interview and afterwards I never heard anything back from them. It took 2 months just for them to call me back after my phone interview to setup an In person interview.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airgas (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

The Interview Process was pretty straight forward comprised of a screener call with the internal recruiter, assessment, a face to face with the DM and final interview with Area VP. The recruiter was very professional and personable at the same time. You could sense her positive energy over the phone and in her email. The Assessment reminded me of taking the LSAT only with a lot of math questions. The interview with the DM was smooth, basic questions regarding scenarios. He shared a lot about the company and allowed me to ask questions. He seemed very positive about the company, lots of positive energy. The Area VP interview went the same way, basic interview questions and scenarios, Shared a lot about the company and allowed me to ask as many questions as I could come up with. Very positive energy. The fact that I encountered 3 highly motivated and positive interviewers says a lot about the caliber of people Airgas employs and how much they each enjoy what they do. as