Aker Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2018

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Auburn, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It was one-on-one with the engineering manager. Mostly behavioral questions. Some questions about completed coursework and previous work experience. Not many technical questions. I was asked about what I knew about Aker Solutions work. Another one of the engineering managers also conducts interviews so it's possible that your interview could be two-on-one or that the questions could vary.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Just apply through campus. Only two phone internviews. About 30mins. Only behavior question, tell me about your interest? What do you know about our company? which course did you take? The interviewer tell you what they do and discribe their typical job. In one or two weeks, you will recieve a call from hr and negotiate the offer and everything

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Asked lots of troubleshooting questions.......they are the best of the best. When it comes to troubleshooting. Once on job they expect you to already know their product lines.....lol ,....... not much on job training. you have to really be a expert.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will try to low ball you some....you have to do research...... and know industry standards...... they actually pay the best...... however they expect you to be and ace technician

Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Casual friendly atmosphere, asking pertinent questions and talking about company, where they are and where they want to go etc. There were 3 peoples asking questions, and interviewing me. Interview took about 30-40 minutes, with a variety of questions pertaining to my education and work history

Supplier Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions in April 2015.

Interview

I was recruited from my LinkedIn profile by a recruiter, couple of phone screens, job looked promising, esp. as it paid more than 20k more than my current job. After phone interview with the hiring manager, radio silence for over 2 weeks before finally getting a rejection e-mail. Which I replied to with "thanks for the timely e-mail; Having not heard from you for over 2 weeks, I assumed I did not get the job". Communication could have been a lot better. But, I didn't apply, I was recruited. so whatever....

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

short process. three interviews total. two over the phone and then one group interview and a technology session and role playing. overall it went really well but I was also well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Long term vision for the industry?   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

The company interview process included a phone interview, a full college day where all college applicants were given a presentation and choice of which department to interview in, a first interview with the department of choice, an IQ test, and a second interview with a specific group in the department.

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was okay, it took a little time because they had just lifted a hiring freeze. Since the hiring freeze was just lifted, they were bringing on multiple employees at the same time, hence the time it took to get on with the company. It was pretty easy though, just filling out an application and submitting a resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal at this company?   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Got phone interview as I lived out of state. The electronics manager and his boss called me and talked to me for about 30 mom. Real quick and easy. Got a job offer the very next day in writing with all benefit info.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure what all they asked. Just general questions about my skills and past jobs, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Meet and discuss some questions from an interview guide I met with two individuals my boss and his boss. Turned out I only needed to impress my boss 1 week later I got an offer the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a Time you had to deal with a difficult employee   1 Answer