Akvelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Akvelon Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.8

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Akvelon.

Interview

They tried to make it casual but with that seemed unprofessional and I know interviewing becomes repetitive but definitely felt like cattle. Also don't advertise competitive benefits when they're not. They offered job in person and I emailed to follow up then they retracted. Overall the interview experience opened the potential culture there - not thrilled unimpressed try to examin the professional demeanor they have towards their clients

Interview Questions

• Why not work for a corporation, we hate corporations; and anyone who can fog a mirror can do this job   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

-I don't have idea how those guys hire people. The way how they handle the interview process is not up to any standards in our days.

-No follow up, no updates

-No replies even on emails

-Don't recommend to spend time to go through the process

Interview Questions

• -I was asked standard question and some of them were not really connected to the position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Akvelon in December 2015.

Interview

Both phone and face to face interview were great. The recruiter and hiring manager were very thoughtful of my preparation. Was offered the job within a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I advised that the wage had to be realistic and not too much lower than what I was making at former employer in order for me to consider the position. They compensated me with more than I expected. I appreciated that immensely.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akvelon in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter via my resume on craigslist. I was then set up a phone interview with the CEO within a week. Talk was about 30 minutes though received the call late. Pretty informal but got the job done.

Interview Questions

• What sort of B2B marketing experience do you have? Do you think Akvelon could grow with a social marketing initiative?   Answer Question

STE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Interview was fast and all expected questions were asked.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews with management and we discussed Akvelon and its growth. We also discussed my background and what value I could add to this consistently growing company. We all worked to ensure it was a good fit as far as skill, personality and goals and to ensure that it would be a long term venture.

Interview Questions

• Logic, conflict management, time management, management styles   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was asked about how I will deal with challenges in the business and how productive I can be, to contribute to the profits to the company

Interview Questions

• what do I see different in this company that I don't see in other organizations   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I just counter offered and we met in the middle

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and fixed a phone interview with Akvelon. The first interview was taken over phone. In the phone interview, I was asked basic questions related to OOP and things on my Resume. I was called for the second round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked different questions like :

1. Difference between immutable and mutable type
      2. Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
      3. Maven commands
      4. Life cycle of Java Beans
      5. What does Finalize do in Java ?
      6. Interface vs Abstract class
      7. what is Inversion of Control
      8. How would you inject dependency in Spring ?
      1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Akvelon (Redmond, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very well managed

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts and trick questions

ex: Difference between using '&' and'&&' in if statements
      classes and structures
      keyword in c# - as, in with examples
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and easy. Quick phone interview and then in-person interview.
    Staffing company that places to many different clients. Microsoft, Costco and many others. Some projects are long, some are short. For some projects you might be working with offshore engineering resources. Company has it's own specifics and majority of employees work on-site

Interview Questions

• What are the main 2 documents required for each project   1 Answer