Akvelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and fixed a phone interview with Akvelon. The first interview was taken over phone. In the phone interview, I was asked basic questions related to OOP and things on my Resume. I was called for the second round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked different questions like :

1. Difference between immutable and mutable type
      2. Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
      3. Maven commands
      4. Life cycle of Java Beans
      5. What does Finalize do in Java ?
      6. Interface vs Abstract class
      7. what is Inversion of Control
      8. How would you inject dependency in Spring ?   1 Answer

STE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Interview was fast and all expected questions were asked.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

They made me a phone interview asking about my experience from my resume then they asked me to setup a face to face interview and we setup an interview in 4 days. In the next day, they called and told me that they want to setup another phone interview before the face to face one.

They gave me a phone number and a time to call. I called the phone number at the number at the interview time and they said that they are Boeing and that they did not setup any interviews for today.

I called them back at the number the called me from first and she said " Yea, I saw your interviewer walking around minute ago. Hold on, I will call him." She called him and we did the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to check if an XML file is a well formed?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akvelon in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter via my resume on craigslist. I was then set up a phone interview with the CEO within a week. Talk was about 30 minutes though received the call late. Pretty informal but got the job done.

Interview Questions

• What sort of B2B marketing experience do you have? Do you think Akvelon could grow with a social marketing initiative?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Akvelon in December 2015.

Interview

Both phone and face to face interview were great. The recruiter and hiring manager were very thoughtful of my preparation. Was offered the job within a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I advised that the wage had to be realistic and not too much lower than what I was making at former employer in order for me to consider the position. They compensated me with more than I expected. I appreciated that immensely.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Akvelon (Redmond, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Akvelon initially had a position they wanted to fill with Microsoft. Applied with Akvelon and a recruiter called Ashley called me and we started the process and she initially got my coding test done where i scored well and cleared the Avkelon round. Later she submitted me to the Hiring Managers of different teams in Microsoft who she works with closely and got me a interview.

Interview happed with a team inside of Microsoft and the Lead Architect of the team interviewed me and gave me a coding challenge. I performed well in the interview and got the offer.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akvelon (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was my first phone interview, so it was stressful

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Akvelon.

Interview

They tried to make it casual but with that seemed unprofessional and I know interviewing becomes repetitive but definitely felt like cattle. Also don't advertise competitive benefits when they're not. They offered job in person and I emailed to follow up then they retracted. Overall the interview experience opened the potential culture there - not thrilled unimpressed try to examin the professional demeanor they have towards their clients

Interview Questions

• Why not work for a corporation, we hate corporations; and anyone who can fog a mirror can do this job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and easy. Quick phone interview and then in-person interview.
    Staffing company that places to many different clients. Microsoft, Costco and many others. Some projects are long, some are short. For some projects you might be working with offshore engineering resources. Company has it's own specifics and majority of employees work on-site

Interview Questions

• What are the main 2 documents required for each project   1 Answer

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

-I don't have idea how those guys hire people. The way how they handle the interview process is not up to any standards in our days.

-No follow up, no updates

-No replies even on emails

-Don't recommend to spend time to go through the process

Interview Questions

• -I was asked standard question and some of them were not really connected to the position   Answer Question