Aladdin Bail Bonds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aladdin Bail Bonds Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Thorough via Skype. Met at the store branch twice.
    Lots of calls and emails given corporate office is out of state.
    Was able to get feel of office during interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with felons?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Lancaster, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied On-Line. Got a call the next day for an interview in the office. That same day got a call from the recruiter with the job offer. Overall, the process was painless and really quick

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to bailing out someone accused of abusing children?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers one of them via Skype. They asked enough questions to know if you are the right candidate, position has a competitive amount of interviewers. Managers are very quiet about selection process.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Pretty casual - went into the office and interviewed with the manager, then had a Skype interview with the regional manager. Not so much about where you've been and what have you done, but more about seeing how sharp you are and if you have good sales personality.

Bail Bonds Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (San Jose, CA).

Interview

A skype with a guy in the corporate office who is clueless as to the culture in the office he's interviewing for. Also present were a couple other shirts acting like they have any input. I thought they did at the time but after working for the company the manager has zero input on anything.

Interview Questions

• Standard. The questions you would expect....how would you feel about bailing a child molester etc.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there really wasnt any negotiating...i think they have a standard company platform

Posting Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds.

Interview

-Online Application
    -Office Interview
    -Background Check
    -Offer

Pretty straight forward process.....Nothing to crazy. It felt like they just needed a warm body and would take anyone....

Email communication was confusing between the branch manager and corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem dealing with people accused of Child Molestation, Animal Abuse etc?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Van Nuys, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Filed out an application on a Thursday evening. The recruiter got back to me on Monday. Had a semi phone interview, felt more like a friendly conversation. I went in for an interview on the following Thursday, a week after I applied. The interview was with the branch manager physically, and the regional manager and recruiter via Skype. I was called the next day saying I was offered the job pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the bail bond industry? Do you have any objections to working with people who have committed crimes that might upset or bother you? Do you have any problems with working strange hours, including overnight?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a hourly rate. No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Fontana, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy, very relax, no pressure at all. Just be honest. Its a great entry level job. Most likely the branch manager and the regional manager will be present on the interview

Interview Questions

• Future golas, what can you bring to the company, skills,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Responded to posting agent job announcement through careerbuilder. Had an interview with branch manager in person and the Corp Trainer via Skype with him being in corp HQ in SanDiego area. Real standard interview questions with nothing difficult. Just come off salesy with a confident attitude and you should get hired for this lousy position. Got a call next day by Corp HR person with job offer. HR does a very extensive background check including credit, criminal and education. Very thorough because your handling people's credit reports, bank statement and credit cards. No DRUG TEST.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions overall. Nothing from leftfield.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable $15/hr no bonus, lousy benefits, and you have to wear a white dress shirt, dark tie, and black shoes everyday. No exceptions.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Santa Rosa, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was cold, and did not prepare me for the job at hand. I was lied to regarding advancement, and compensation, and they hold tight promoting only friends and family of upper management. Had that been mentioned, I would have been more of a toadie and licked more boots in my time.