Alamo Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alamo Capital

Rookie Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alamo Capital (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

It took place over the course of a few weeks. During the first interview I was asked to create a business plan which included a time frame for getting licensed and producing sales over the course of the next 5 years. For the second interview I presented my business plan to the President and a sales representative that was to be my mentor.The final interview I met with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with sales?
      Why was I interested in the Rookie Program and how was I planning on acquiring my first clients.
      Why should they choose me to join Alamo Capital.
      What were my hobbies?   Answer Question

Fixed Income Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alamo Capital in October 2014.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter They are based in Walnut Creek I am in NYC. Phone screens then 2 video conferences. First Video was with 5 members of team including President and CEO. Second was just CEO and HR. Following phone conversation they made me and offer.

Interview Questions

• Background questions. Accounts covering and how much can i produce.   Answer Question

Rookie Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alamo Capital (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview. After asking general questions, interviewer asked me to prepare a business plan.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alamo Capital (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

There's a few rounds of interviews, but eventually all new hires go through the CEO, so be prepared to pitch yourself over the phone. The hiring process is super easy and laid back, I don't expect anybody with any experience to trip up here.

Interview Questions

• Your business plan and the people you want to add to your marketing list. Be prepared to have that in your mind ready to explain. Confidence and the ability to exude success will land you a position not only here, but anywhere in the financial industry. Bond experience will be extra bonus points.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew little at the time, but depending on your experience you can negotiate a host of payouts and extras.