Alasco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Alasco

Positive100%
Applied online75%
In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alasco

Anonymous Employee in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alasco (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Jun 2020

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward. A few days after sending off my application I was contacted by a recruiter Nina, where I was asked to book a date and time for a pre-interview. During the pre-interview, I got a good insight into the company and was asked questions regarding my motives etc. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions myself. Once the pre-interview was done I was asked to complete a take-home assignment, where I had 6 hours to do it once I had clicked the start button. I was faced with three questions, which had to be completed in Python. Fortunately the code I had submitted was to Alasco's liking and in no less than a day was I contacted to book a time slot for the main interview. Here I met with one of the founders where we went over each other's backgrounds and then over the code assignment. Like the pre-interview this too was a great experience. I gained more insight into the company, especially from a technical point of view, a better understanding of the company vision, culture and also what my role would comprise of. I was then moved onto the final stages of the interview process. which consisted of two parts. Interviewing with another founder and then a team-meet. This again offered me great insight into the company, this time from a more business-related perspective. Meeting the team was really the icing on the cake. As it gave me a full picture as to who I would be interacting with on a day-to-day basis. The interview process with Alasco really was a great experience. One of the great things about it is that it provides the applicant with a clear picture of what the company is, the company vision, the culture and the atmosphere there. Everything was done in an orderly fashion. Throughout the process Nina was very informative, as I had emailed her a number of times with questions, and I would get detailed responses within a couple of hours. I only have good things to say about interviewing at Alasco.

Interview Questions
  • When I was questioned on my coding assignment, I was asked to explain my thought process and why I designed it one way and not the other.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The whole process was quick with constant communication and feedback from the company about the hiring process. The first Interview was HR screening interview, mostly general questions about skills and experiences. Shortly after that i proceeded to the main interview, which includes a task to solve, the task was fair and doable in the time provided. The third and last part is an interview with the founder and the team. In general the process was totally pleasant and fast, and the follow-up from the HR was always on time.

Interview Questions
  • The main question in the task was to write a query in SQL and provide analysis on the data.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alasco (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Nov 2019

Interview

Das erste Interview im Prozess war ein Telefoninterview mit HR wo es um meinen Hintergrund, meine Motivation im allgemeinen und das Unternehmen an sich ging. Darauf hin habe ich 3 Wochen später ein Skype-Interview mit dem Team Manager vom Customer Success Team geführt, in welchem es auch vor allem um meinen Hintergrund, meine Motivation und die Stelle als Customer Success Manager ging. Dieses habe ich auch erfolgreich abgeschlossen und wurde dann zum persönlichen Interview mit Case Study eingeladen. Da ich in der Zwischenzeit allerdings ein Jobangebot von einer anderen Firma bekommen habe und dieses auch angenommen habe, musste ich das Bewerbungsverfahren mit Alasco abbrechen. Alasco war über den gesamten Verlauf des Prozesses sehr zuvorkommend, nahbar und sympathisch. Einzig die Dauer des Prozesses hätte etwas kürzer sein können, allerdings war dies wohl eher untypisch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed