Alberici Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberici Interview Questions

3.3

Technical Support Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

I was brought to Alberici by a third party hiring firm. The first interview was very straight forward. Not a lot of technical questions, more of just personality and scenario type questions. Manager was very dry and did not lend any thoughts as to how I was doing in the interview. After the first interview was asked to take an online personality assessment of 6 quizzes that took 3.5 hours to complete! After passing that, I was called in for a second interview. Usually one would think a second interview might be with the current staff or sneer and greet with other management... While there were two additional managers there this time, it was a grill fest of my past so they could gain a understanding of why I left my previous job! As if I was making up some elaborate lie that they were trying to catch me in! After about 20-30 minutes of this, conversation broke way in to more casual talk about the job and myself. I left this interview exhausted and a little stressed...

After about a week I was called at 7:45am by Alberici HR, which I found odd as all communication prior was through my hiring firm. The person offered me the job, verbally going over the details and stating I had 7 days to accept (seemed a little long, but ok... I had another opportunity I was waiting to hear back in anyway). I asked to have the offer sent over in black and white and I would be getting back with them. I thanked him for the offer and expressed my excitement to start with them.

I followed up with my hiring firm and they confirmed they knew an offer was coming to me, but also found it odd they didn't give it to them first. They stated they would be following up with Alberici that day. In no less than 3-4 hours of my morning wake up call, Alberici was calling my hiring firm asking why I hadn't accepted the offer yet! I had some questions about the PTO structure I was framing up and preparing to send to them. The hiring firm also expressed this to them. Alberici immediately became (and I quote) "offended that I would even want to counter their offer" and that "people jump at the opportunity to be able to work for them" and the offer WAS firm, but they were pulling it due to my lack of commitment to them. After several conversations by the hiring firm with Alberici, not progress was made to overturn their decision.

Interview Questions

• How could you leave a job when you have a family with no other opportunity lined up?   1 Answer

Technical Support Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an in-person interview right away, no phone screening. 3 people present, HR, IT Director, and manager. straightforward with personality and skills assessment. Whole process took about 40 minutes. Everyone was friendly but did not get a good sense of how I stood regarding qualification.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to walk through a typical troubleshooting scenario of a PC / connectivity issue   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initial interview at lunch offsite. Second interview at office. Offer via email/mail within 2 weeks after completion of testing. Testing - personality (online,) aptitude (at consultants office, similar to a college entrance exam) and interview at the consultant's office with a Psychologist to determine style and fit with company. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected in the questioning, but very thorough, and asked for examples to back up responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was asked what range I was looking for, and the salary offered was fair. The benefits offered by the company are excellent, including a generous (but optional based on financial results) 401k profit sharing distribution and I was able to negotiate a couple little extra perks as well.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alberici (Champaign, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through college and received a phone interview. Recruiter asked mainly about my resume experience and my past civil engineering internship. It was short and concise, about 15 minutes. the recruiter did not ask any behavioral questions and focused only on my previous experience. It was obvious to me that there was no interest by the end of the interview.

LEED Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

I was asked to come in an interview with the head of the company face to face. Two people interviewed me and they were very laid back. They asked me some typical questions that weren't that hard like "what skills do you have for this position?"

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have to be able to work here?   Answer Question
    • What could you do for our company? Or what could you see yourself doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took a while to hear back from them after the initial interview, so I finally sent an e-mail stating that I would be willing to intern first before they hire me on full-time. That was all the negotiating I did, but I was still paid well.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberici in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. It seems like the company is looking for just the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to submit to a psych exam   1 Answer