Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

3.1

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association.

Interview

The interview was with a panel: hiring manager, hiring manager's supervisor (director) and another manager from the same dept. It lasted an hour and involved presenting a successful project/work. I liked the process and the Q&A session that followed. My suggestion to AMA: please inform all candidates of the outcome of their interview - that's common courtesy and good HR practice. If you call candidates for a final interview, they deserve to know the result. (ironic that marketing needs to told how to communicate :) .

Interview Questions

• Make a presentation (10 min) on a project/work that you successfully completed.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was asked to develop a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation. I spent a lot of time preparing an excellent presentation, made myself notecards to speak with, handouts for the three people in the interview. Then, spent another half hour+ answering more detailed questions from all three members of their team. I was then told that I would be contacted either way with an answer to the hiring decision. They did not follow-up with me. I sent an email to my contact inquiring about whether they had made their decision. She said they hadn't and that they would definitely be in touch, either way, to let all people interviewed know. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 10-minute presentation and then asked many, very specific questions about my experience with the duties of the position. I didn't find the questions inappropriate. They wanted tangible examples of proven experience, rather than just asking about my knowledge.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

Long process ... too long ... they contacted me then forgot they had. Had I not followed up, I likely would never have heard from them again. Two very short interviews, both with very basic questions ... my questions for them seemed to stump them ... then more following up by me until I finally got an offer. I needed the job so I took it.

Interview Questions

• What types of systems have you used?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short.

Membership Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

fill out the online application and then contacted by HR over the phone to schedule an interview. Interview is about an hour long, go over past experience and why you would be suited for the position

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Did a brief phone interview with an HR representative, I have a 1:1 interview an HR representative. Once this was completed, HR sent me an on-line questionnaire to fill out. I meet with 2 Operation Leadership people and HR for a final interview. Once this was completed, I was contacted as asked to sit with the hiring representative to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AMA.?
      Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Took about 40min All of the questions were situational. Tell me what you know about ama....Tell me about a time when..... what would you do if......after the interview they send you a link to do a personailty test. They have a set form of questions that comes from their HR that they ask everyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your current employer?
      Describe a time you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Number of Interviews: 1

Mode of Interview: Phone

Questions were mainly surrounding my previous experience(s) as a QA Analyst and discussions about expectations from me (plus brief description about current project requirements). The interview process was formal but not stressful at all. It was more of a discussion about expectations and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How would this internship position be helpful for me, keeping in mind my current academic pursuit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible as an Intern.

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association in February 2010.

Interview

It was fine.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite ice cream- seriously.   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2008.

Interview

Lethargic- Interviewers looked tired and uninterested

Interview Questions

• Whay are you applying here? You seem competant   1 Answer