Albridge Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albridge Solutions Interview Questions

3.5

Project Manager (PMO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albridge Solutions (Plainsboro, NJ).

Interview

Met with the entire team (senior project managers and vice president of the department) in one shot. I wouldn't say it was a panel interview exactly, more that each person asked me a question where necessary. Went over my background but pretty relaxed and casual considering other interviews I've been on. More of an interview for fit. I was pre screened through a staffing agency for the usual HR / personality questions as well.

Interview Questions

Interview

8 interviewers in one day with a lunch break (voucher given for cafeteria), all men no women interviewers, but the decision was rather quick which was very considerate of the Recruitment team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

haggling over pennies

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albridge Solutions (Lawrenceville, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I was approached via LinkedIn with a job opening that closely matched my LinkedIn Profile.

First phone interview was with an HR person in PA, she asked routine HR questions about history, reason for leaving, salary etc. She was very nice and seeing that my profile was a good match she moved me to the regional HR person in Lawrenecville, NJ.

Regional HR seemed very forgetful and would often forget to followup on promised times or set a meeting when she said she would set one up. I put it down to stress or personal issues and would remind her each time. With her I went through another round of routine HR questions which were not particularly hard. She was polite and good at asking the HR type questions but was just not organized enough to follow through with appointments.

I compared notes with another friend who interviewed with the same two HR people and had the same feedback from his experience.

Last I got through to the VP and found that the role had diminished from the time I spoke to the first HR, where a certain merger / acquisition did not go through. Questions she asked were around my past QA work and the number of people I had under me. One particular question I found hard to answer was "What will you do in your first month here?"

I felt I was a bit too cocky in this interview, considering this was the kind of work I had already done and am very comfortable with. Probably the answer to the last question did not go down well with the VP.

Did not hear back from them for a week so called the regional HR to be told that they although my skills were good, they went with a very strong candidate that the VP was very excited about. I guess I should not have come on too strong.

Interview Questions

• If we were to hire you, what would you do in your first month?   1 Answer

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albridge Solutions (Lawrenceville, NJ) in October 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 mangers from differnet departments. They were all friendly but were specific in questioning about what I brought to the table and about the company. I researched thier website and news and asked certein questions to the VP of operations, when he interviewd me. Be prepared. You may have a manage rinterview you or a acount manager or the a VP or AVP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be firm but don come across as too hard. concentrate on your experience and what you can do for them.