Alchemy Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alchemy Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Alchemy Solutions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for this position and all in all after the initial phone screen with the recruiter, I went through 8 interviews with 11 different people. It was about 5 rounds total. The final interview was with the CTO and after that and the call with the recruiter, it sounded very promising that they were about to offer me the position. Then two weeks went by (after 8 interviews) and I heard absolutely nothing. Another week later I heard back from the recruiter that I wasn't a right fit. There was a group interview with their product management team, as well as individual interviews with the head of about every department. The process was long and time consuming.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First a technical round with Client. Then another technical round with as well as Client from Client company. Next round of interview with in person to confirm our identity. Next is the manager round. Total four rounds of interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions.

Interview

It was a 1 day interview process at their client office IBM for where i was being hired... People from IBM took my interview..... Questions were asked from the technologies and projects that i have worked previously and mentioned in my resume.... Mostly basic questions were asked...

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me the flow of how Spring MVC framework works?   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview with aa hiring manager. The interviewer asked questions about the app experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• db related questions like space management and ASM also rac and rman backup topics   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Round one - telephonic round on general talks.
    round two - it was face to face with hiring mgr and vp - asked about the technical questions.
    two rounds were there. quite good experience. asked technical,round. negotiation talks............

Interview Questions

• as it is client facing, asked about the challenges and pros   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions.

Interview

2 technical round by client company- first was face to face n another round is project specific either face to face or telephonic . HR round and Document submission is taken by Alchemy.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Complete one day event, interview process which include 3 technical rounds out of which last was Tech+MR+HR round. Initial two rounds are complete technical round taken individually based on your key skill competition which is about 30 -45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Core Java,OOPS, Design Patterns, & anything from your resume.
      Project roles and contribution as an individual.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a referral process and i applied through employee referral.
    The process was completed in I day.I was interviewed by their HR.
    There were many questions.They asked me about my strong points,weak points,tell me something which is not there in your cv etc.
    Q1 − Tell me about yourself. ...
    Q2 − What are your greatest strengths? ...
    Q3 − What are your greatest weaknesses? ...
    Q4 − Tell me about an incident you are ashamed of speaking about. ...
    Q5 − Why did you leave (or plan to leave) your present employer? ...
    Q6 − The Silent Treatment

Interview Questions

Interview

Technical interview. Basics of computer,lan ,wan,protocols,dns,dhcp. Interview process was very easy. They will provide u training. But no salary. Sometimes they hire u directly as well.
    Need only basic concepts clear.

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alchemy Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

They called me on and asked for the telephonic round Next day called for the face to face round. The interviewer asked questions about the experience and skills, work history,
    Thursday evening got my offer.