Alembic Pharmaceutical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.3

Administrative Support Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Springfield, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was through Google Hangouts in chat mode. It was about an hour and a half long asking for your experience, giving a quick history about the company. Overall it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What are two legitimate reasons you would like to work for this company?   Answer Question

Chemical Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Piscataway, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

manufacturing of potash acetate safety traenig first aid training fire fighting training ask quaction me I will give you anser

Interview Questions

• what is salary per hour or per day or per month   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a employee referral process took 7 days. The process was smooth and fairly quick. First a phone interview and then an in person interview with the team. Days later I was called and offered the position. All in a two weeks.

Due to the location

Regulatory Affairs Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Vadodara (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview had 2 rounds.One with manager and one with VP. they asked about my past work profile and few questions regarding the regulatory affairs.
    They wanted to know in detail the work flow of your job and day to day activities.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Vadodara (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Personal Interview followed by Psychometric test and then final interview. The interview questions were easy and not very difficult. They stick to the experience part and professional achievement.They psychometric test is valued for screening.

Interview Questions

Interview

There has been a paper ad and after applications are scruitnised the people were called for GD and then written test and then the Viva took place. IT is an excellent process of shortlisting the candidates.

Interview Questions

• When you are so intelligent and having all good qualities even to be a civil services officer, why are you coming for this job?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Vadodara (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

adssdfhfgtukfdtgsdfgtrghrdyhdsd

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alembic Pharmaceutical (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

HR finalisation process after reviews by sales heads

Interview Questions

• Analyses skills mostly on various case studies & else review on job profiling at various inclinations   Answer Question