Alert1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alert1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Alert1

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alert1 (Williamsport, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a l very lengthy interview where the general manager attempts to get to know you as a person and as a professional through a number of questions. You are often ask to describe scenarios that you did well or poorly.

Interview Questions

• Who's the person who you admired the most? How are you similar and how are you different?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alert1 in March 2014.

Interview

I brought in my resume, they asked me what I liked to do, why I thought I'd be a good fit here. Asked about my former writing experience. Also asked me to explain my leadership experience as well as my experience with using computer software, like Excel.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with writing approx. 800 words per week?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alert1 (Williamsport, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Do not be fooled by this job title - This is a Sales Representative position. I know people who work here, and they decided to change the job title from sales rep to get more applicants, and to not make it seem like this is a sales job. It is, plain and simple.
    After the phone screen, they will invite you to interview at their 4th street office. You'll park in the back of the building, and have to buzz in. The neighborhood really isn't that great.
    Once I was in, I had to wait awhile for the person who was going to be interviewing me, which was really irritating. The interview took about an hour. Questions were behavior based, so be prepared with examples of how you handled a difficult customer, or a time you went above and beyond. Also, do your research on their product. If you want the job, you're going to have to sell it to her.

Interview Questions

Talking with my friends who work there, this company isn't going anywhere. They've been firing people left and right. The cutesy change of the job title left a bad taste as well.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alert1 (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a small telephonic interview(while I was at my current work and was interviiewdd for 15 mins without any time scheduling) and was called in office They interviewed me for 15 mins tops and let me go. Again they called me for an assessment and when I reached at 8am in the morning they tell me that their systems are down and they cannot login. They even mentioned that their systems were down since the previous day but they never thought of informing me. I left from there telling them that they were extremely unprofessional. I have not heard back from them ever since for the follow up on that assessment test.

Member Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alert1 (Williamsport, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I got a call right away after I applied. The person was friendly and made herself available for my questions. Then I got scheduled right away for a interview with their general manager! He and his team were super nice and the office was really really classy. They got back to me and didn't have something right away that was a fit. I didn't really buy it when they said they would keep me on file. Then two weeks later I got the call. I accepted right away and I'm really happy here.

Interview Questions

• They're just curious to know about your previous jobs and what you've learned. It's definitely a time when I thought hard about how I got to where I got.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty easy I thought. I was offered a little less than what I ultimately accepted. I asked whether I could be paid for being more experienced. It took a day or so for the approval from the GM but I got it!