Alexza Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexza Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexza Pharmaceuticals

Alexza Employee Interview

Interview

My total interview time last about 6-7 hours over one phone interview and two separate days. I talked to 8 different people total, almost half of them in senior management. That was probably the most intimidating part, interviewing with directors, VPs, and Sr. VPs, but surprisingly, it was pretty straightforward. Each of my interviewers asked me almost identical questions, all pertaining to my previous work experience. One of them actually went down my resume and had specific questions about each line item I had written down on my resume, which I thought was helpful since I am very familiar with I had put down. The interviewers were also honest with their own experience at the company and gave me realistic expectations, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was probably the initial phone interview. She asked me very detailed and specific questions about every aspect of the job I was applying for. In addition, I had to provide examples and strategies as to how I would get the job done. After I've gotten through that initial phone interview, which lasted about 45 mins, the in-person ones seemed much easier.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alexza Pharmaceuticals in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process lasted for about 5 hours and was fairly straightforward but challenging in the depth and breadth of questions asked by approximately 7 panel members.

Interview Questions

• Q&A had a lot of scenario planning and assessments I would make if I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward and transparent.