Alfred Mann Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alfred Mann Foundation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Mann Foundation (Valencia, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was really basic.Just asked basic stuff about communication, VLSI and C.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview, was asked a lot of questions. it took 2 days to get the offer. Did not negotiate the offer but got the descent pay. The interviewer is friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you think to bring the immediate contribution to us?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Mann Foundation (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by a few mid-level managers and the CTO. Overall, the interview process was not too bad, but they tend to pay less than the average medical device company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a thermocouple works?   Answer Question
    • What is the resulting tension on a pacemaker lead if someone knocked the pacemaker off a table but managed to hold onto the lead attached to the pacemaker?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Mann Foundation in July 2008.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by an in person technical interview. Meet with many people and they all asked very difficult questions. Some conceptual, some very specific, and some just to see how I thought.

Interview Questions

• When a ship crosses a water bridge connecting two large bodies of water, how does the load on the bridge change.   Answer Question