Alkermes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alkermes Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

3.1

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

Was recruited through LinkedIn about a position called Program Enrollment Coordinator. Then had a phone interview with HR and the position was patient enrollment coordinator. They asked a couple of questions about your resume. After that, did a face to face interview and the position was called Data Entry. The interview process took about 2 hours after meeting with about 8-9 people basically asking the same questions! Most of the interviewees were new also!

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alkermes (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and thorough interviews but the recruiting process is also long and stretched out. Applied online was contacted via email by the HR recruiter. Initial screening type questions followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Was called for a face to face interview which lasted for half a day. Multiple back to back interviews with Senior Directors, Directors and VP.

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alkermes in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a Scientist position, and received an email from HR a few days later asking to set up a time for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took approximately 30 minutes. It was mostly questions about my scientific background and checking to see if I had the experience necessary to be a good fit. No behavioral questions. Since I did not have experience with some specific instrumentation that the role required, I was not optimistic in the process proceeding any further. The hiring manager told me that she was going to discuss it with her manager immediately after the phone call. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I assumed I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a sample of a chemical reaction, how would you determine its constituents?   Answer Question

Safety Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

We set up a time for the interview to take place via email which was convenient. I set aside 30min for the interview as the Email specified the interview lasted 10min. Which is fine I personally felt it had gone well and was told the information I shared would be given to the hiring manager. Overall I liked how everything was handled except after the fact. I was not selected to move forward in the process. It would have been nice to at least get an email that stated that they would no longer be pursuing my application. Other than that pleasant experience.

Coordinator Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

recruiting manager connected 1 day after application was submitted. pre screening call with recruiter who really did not understand my resume or background and how it pertains to the position, moved on to phone interview with hiring manager. 3 on property f2f interviews, round 1- 2 ppl, round 2 - 5 ppl, round 3 - 1 person. process took over 2 months

Interview Questions

• standard questions- why alkermes? is the commute a problem for you?   Answer Question

Scientist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

It was a fully interview and it went smooth. They take care of everything, including my travelling and lodging..
    Several tough behavior questions were asked.
    Finally, they went over benefits. I was out by 4pm

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 4 face to face interviews, extensive reference check, final interview with hr. Typical interview questions asked in a SWOT format. Interviewed with HR, District Manager, Regional Director, 2nd DM, and managed care director

Interview Questions

• Give an example of going above and beyond for your customers?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alkermes (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 sets of 2 managers with a series of STAR format questions. They wanted the most recent responses you could think of and as much detail as possible. Make sure that you fit your experience with their product and HCP's. There are many reps with Schizophrenia experience and you must prove that you can hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenging situation?   Answer Question

Recovery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alkermes (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by a live interview. The Area Business Manager and Regional Director interviewed me separately, no panels. I was also interviewed by the person who jad recently vacated the territory thanks to a promotion. The recruiter who contacted me about the job walked me through the process and gave me tips--this was extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• What was my opinion about opioid replacement therapy?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

initial phone screen, then interview with the hiring mgr & one of his reps.
    They seemed a little disorganized as this is a start up pharmaceutical sales force.
    They didnt really offer up what they were looking for in the person selected for the job.
    Because this is a new start up sales force, they didnt have a lot of answers to question or a lot of detail on what would make a rep successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a physician who says they just dont want to deal with the issues regarding reimbursment / sending patients to a injection clinic.   3 Answers