Alkermes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alkermes Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

I went through a couple phone interviews and then two rounds of onsite interviews. Some of the questions were redundant, but it was good to speak with the different department heads about their perspective.

Case Mangr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alkermes (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief telephone interview then onsite interview approx. One week later with 6-7 ppl in 30 min intervals. I wish the interviewers would coordinate their questions. I found myself answering the same questions over and over again for each new interviewer. It was so redundant that I got frustrated and bored. they asked so much about not meeting deadlines that I had to ask them if they had a work flow problem. I waited 20 min in the lobby then the HR person called MY cell phone to ask where I was!! Not a good impression on their part.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with not meeting deadlines? (this was asked many times in various ways)   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you worked on a team project, your role, and how it went well or did not go well.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alkermes in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick ad painless. I went through a recruiter and they were awesome. When I got onsite I met with a couple people and was out within an hour. I received an offer an hour later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond to make sure a candidate felt completely welcomed when coming onsite for an interview.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

Was recruited through LinkedIn about a position called Program Enrollment Coordinator. Then had a phone interview with HR and the position was patient enrollment coordinator. They asked a couple of questions about your resume. After that, did a face to face interview and the position was called Data Entry. The interview process took about 2 hours after meeting with about 8-9 people basically asking the same questions! Most of the interviewees were new also!

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alkermes (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and thorough interviews but the recruiting process is also long and stretched out. Applied online was contacted via email by the HR recruiter. Initial screening type questions followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Was called for a face to face interview which lasted for half a day. Multiple back to back interviews with Senior Directors, Directors and VP.

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alkermes in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a Scientist position, and received an email from HR a few days later asking to set up a time for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took approximately 30 minutes. It was mostly questions about my scientific background and checking to see if I had the experience necessary to be a good fit. No behavioral questions. Since I did not have experience with some specific instrumentation that the role required, I was not optimistic in the process proceeding any further. The hiring manager told me that she was going to discuss it with her manager immediately after the phone call. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I assumed I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a sample of a chemical reaction, how would you determine its constituents?   Answer Question

Safety Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

We set up a time for the interview to take place via email which was convenient. I set aside 30min for the interview as the Email specified the interview lasted 10min. Which is fine I personally felt it had gone well and was told the information I shared would be given to the hiring manager. Overall I liked how everything was handled except after the fact. I was not selected to move forward in the process. It would have been nice to at least get an email that stated that they would no longer be pursuing my application. Other than that pleasant experience.

Coordinator Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

recruiting manager connected 1 day after application was submitted. pre screening call with recruiter who really did not understand my resume or background and how it pertains to the position, moved on to phone interview with hiring manager. 3 on property f2f interviews, round 1- 2 ppl, round 2 - 5 ppl, round 3 - 1 person. process took over 2 months

Interview Questions

• standard questions- why alkermes? is the commute a problem for you?   Answer Question

Scientist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes.

Interview

It was a fully interview and it went smooth. They take care of everything, including my travelling and lodging..
    Several tough behavior questions were asked.
    Finally, they went over benefits. I was out by 4pm

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 4 face to face interviews, extensive reference check, final interview with hr. Typical interview questions asked in a SWOT format. Interviewed with HR, District Manager, Regional Director, 2nd DM, and managed care director

Interview Questions

• Give an example of going above and beyond for your customers?   Answer Question