AllSaints Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AllSaints Retail Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was a group interview with about 10 people. We all got asked question from the 1st person to the last person then reversed so the last person can come up answer

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses
      What are your strengths
      What do you know about all saints   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Not very difficult at all if you have any experience with interviewing. As long as you present yourself as a friendly, fashion forward individual you will do well. I started with a phone interview and was then asked to do an in person one.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

Pretty chill, Had the interview with the stock manager. I got a call back a week later, went in to fill in information, had a small orientation and got the job.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview is 2 rounds of group interviews then the last is a one on one with a manager. Once you talk with them you will do a brief styling session. They will also quiz you on visual displays to see how detail oriented you are.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Miami Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Introduction with supervisor
    Sat down and started speaking with the supervisor. VERY casual interview. She asked the normal questions. She only glanced at my resume. She was mostly interested on how much I was paid rather than my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

To even obtain an interview you it feels like you have to know someone who works there. Once I got in i found the interview pretty fun they may ask you to walk around the store and show them somethings you find interesting, check out materials, touch things, etc. Then they make you interview again with the store manager who will ask you questions about yourself, your personal life, goals, and any knowledge you have on the company.

Interview Questions

• Why allsaints and not (competitors)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

took me over a month to get an interview so the management is obviously not doing much. interview was short and basic. they made it seem like it was some really cool hectic job with celebs coming in and the real job was NOTHING like that. they definitely overhyped it

Floor Manager Interview

Interview

Was pretty basic. They asked alot of questions regarding operational duties and how I recruit and develop my staff. And here are a few extra words to fill up the space glass door asked for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate, I was content with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions about background, experience, why this company, the usual. The second interview was a timed challenge to create outfits based on thought-up clients, during store hours! It was actually quite fun and I didn't think it was too easy, but really depicted the position well. It wasn't necessarily challenging, but it was somewhat pressured (as one might be on the job) especially for someone with no prior experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick and fun. We had to team up and create outfits for imaginary customers. It was an easy, quick and fun way to make new friends. It also gave me a false but good outlook on how the job would be,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Allsaints?   1 Answer