AllSaints Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AllSaints Retail Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.4

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

Pretty chill, Had the interview with the stock manager. I got a call back a week later, went in to fill in information, had a small orientation and got the job.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview is 2 rounds of group interviews then the last is a one on one with a manager. Once you talk with them you will do a brief styling session. They will also quiz you on visual displays to see how detail oriented you are.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Miami Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Introduction with supervisor
    Sat down and started speaking with the supervisor. VERY casual interview. She asked the normal questions. She only glanced at my resume. She was mostly interested on how much I was paid rather than my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

To even obtain an interview you it feels like you have to know someone who works there. Once I got in i found the interview pretty fun they may ask you to walk around the store and show them somethings you find interesting, check out materials, touch things, etc. Then they make you interview again with the store manager who will ask you questions about yourself, your personal life, goals, and any knowledge you have on the company.

Interview Questions

• Why allsaints and not (competitors)   1 Answer

Floor Manager Interview

Interview

Was pretty basic. They asked alot of questions regarding operational duties and how I recruit and develop my staff. And here are a few extra words to fill up the space glass door asked for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate, I was content with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions about background, experience, why this company, the usual. The second interview was a timed challenge to create outfits based on thought-up clients, during store hours! It was actually quite fun and I didn't think it was too easy, but really depicted the position well. It wasn't necessarily challenging, but it was somewhat pressured (as one might be on the job) especially for someone with no prior experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Took almost two hours to wrap things up but it was very comfortable, a few questions. The manager that hired me was very easy-going and the interview was more conversational than questions. Probably one of the best interviews I've been on. Overall it was chill.

Full Time Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Beverly Hills, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. My first interview was over the phone a few days after I submitted my resume via email to the manager, which resulted in an in-person second interview about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• In the phone interview I was asked who I thought were the ALLSAINTS competitors.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was fast, easy and the manager was friendly. The setting was comforting and laid back. I didn't feel pressured to answer any questions. The manager that interviewed me for the job is really good at interacting with people and definitely knows how to make someone more comfortable in a interview setting. Overall, I give the the interview a solid 10.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

they asked 3 questions about how I would style certain personalities.
    1. a tom boy girl that wanted to go out
    2.a soccer player that was meeting the girlfriend's parents.
    3. a 35 year old woman.
    They also asked us to introduce ourselves and why we wanted to work at AllSaints.
    and they asked us to ask questions to them about anything we wanted to.
    the meeting lasted 2 hours and it was a goup interview.
    they talked about how they manage the store , what they were expecting and how they first got the job there.
    I really enjoy the interview because it was very dynamic andI got tha chance to show my style and how I WOULD STYLE SOMEONE.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your style ? why do you wanna work at AllSaints?   1 Answer

Negotiation

tHERE WERE 2 PHASES , 1:1 AND THE GROUP INTERVIEW.