AllSaints Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AllSaints Retail

2.4

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Wrentham, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

You meet with your potential managers after sending in your resume and chat about your idea of the company as well as any previous experience. Extremely well spoken, stylish, and slightly intimidating. The pair I interviewed with made me feel excited to work for the brand.

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

I applied for the position and i got after 4 days an invite to an interview at the location with the General Manager. The interview went really well and took about 40 minutes.
    I received the next morning an invite for an interview with Regional Manager and this interview was a bit different, but went smooth and well. In both Interviews the atmosphere was professional and positive. Next day i received an invite to a meeting with the assistant retail store manger and we talked about the role, a regular business day at the store with positive and challenging points. I confirmed that i am really interested in the position. The general manager emailed me 2 days later and asked about my expectation regarding compensation. I replied the same day.
    Until this day, the hiring process went well, i had 3 meetings and it was set up 2 weeks later, so a fast hiring process, because i wasn't so flexible about my current management position in retail.

Unfortunately, i didn't get feedback in 10 days, so i emailed the General Manager. I expressed my interest in the position, my believe in the company with all facts. But i asked as well, if i didn't hear back because of my compensation expectation. Couple of days later i received a response not being at the store because of business travel, that my expectations are acceptable and that she believes that i am a great candidate. After being back at the store, there are a few interview with other candidates and getting back to me, when all interviews are finished.
    Fair enough, because the date of returning back at the store with written in the email. After that i never heard back: no call, no email. To me, its really unprofessional and disrespectful, because the company posted this position brand new 1 week later after being back at the store.
    why is it so hard telling me, that another candidate got the position!!!

Resume:
    The hiring process was really good, the finalization was unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Explain your current role and your responsibilities   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Aventura, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

complete application, submit, wait for a call back from store manager or assistant manager. then date is set for and interview, dress British casual, show up with resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pay grade.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Miami Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Introduction with supervisor
    Sat down and started speaking with the supervisor. VERY casual interview. She asked the normal questions. She only glanced at my resume. She was mostly interested on how much I was paid rather than my experience.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

Pretty chill, Had the interview with the stock manager. I got a call back a week later, went in to fill in information, had a small orientation and got the job.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was fast, easy and the manager was friendly. The setting was comforting and laid back. I didn't feel pressured to answer any questions. The manager that interviewed me for the job is really good at interacting with people and definitely knows how to make someone more comfortable in a interview setting. Overall, I give the the interview a solid 10.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

interviewed with India over the phone followed up by a meeting with UK head of retail standard retail interview moves fast due to high turnover rate this question is annoying as its forcing me to write 50 unnecessary wirds

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was really basic and casual. My resume spoke for itself and I got offered the job right away. The manager I interviewed with was very cool and represented the brand perfectly. Took a little while to get my offer in writing because the store manager was lazy and forgetful.

Interview Questions

• The asked all basic general questions: Why do you want to work for AllSaints? Do you know the brand well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

they asked 3 questions about how I would style certain personalities.
    1. a tom boy girl that wanted to go out
    2.a soccer player that was meeting the girlfriend's parents.
    3. a 35 year old woman.
    They also asked us to introduce ourselves and why we wanted to work at AllSaints.
    and they asked us to ask questions to them about anything we wanted to.
    the meeting lasted 2 hours and it was a goup interview.
    they talked about how they manage the store , what they were expecting and how they first got the job there.
    I really enjoy the interview because it was very dynamic andI got tha chance to show my style and how I WOULD STYLE SOMEONE.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your style ? why do you wanna work at AllSaints?   1 Answer

Negotiation

tHERE WERE 2 PHASES , 1:1 AND THE GROUP INTERVIEW.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

They interview in a group and goes around with introductions. After all questions, variating from person to person, they come back with names that hadn't made the cut. Then it moves onto Phase II. They give you the profile of the subject, and based on that you have three minutes to create an outfit. Take notice as you walk in of the clothes they have, the faster you can put together and outfit that works, the higher your chances. Remember the size, build, and persona of the subject/client.