Allegheny Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2018

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process moved quickly and they were very responsive throughout. Never felt like I was in the dark at any moment and was always able to contact someone at AHN if I had any questions or issues.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was a face to face with department head. Told me of daily tasks and talked about my background. Gave a tour of the building I'd be working in. Second interview was 2 hours. First hour was with a panel of workers that did the job I'd applied for. Asked a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If given a 169.254 IP Address, what is that telling you   2 Answers

IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The entire interview process was extremely pleasant and easy. It consisted of being contacted by HR after applying, doing a brief phone interview, setting up an in-person interview with a director and VP, then accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about yourself and your background.   1 Answer

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then they called for phone screen, asked basic interview question. I didn't have meeting minutes experience they were required. all process took about 5 days after I applied online. They sent me email that i didn't get this offer right after phone screen. Interviewer was very nice.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter based on a previous position I had applied to at a different hospital in their system. She was calling to gauge interest in interviewing for the main hospital’s core and stat labs that had 2 full time positions open. I had a phone interview later that week that went through skills, education, professional goals and previous work history. She then sent her recommendation to the laboratory manager who contacted me and scheduled an interview. We met at the core lab down the street from the main hospital. The interview process lasted in total about 45 minutes where we discussed a lot of the same things as the phone interviewer had. The questions focused mainly on relationships with previous employers/coworkers, a gauge into personality compatibility, a history of how I had gotten to this point in my life and what motivates me in this line of work. The interview was half scripted and half conversational leading into a comfortable zone where it was just 2 professionals discussing common experiences. Afterward we toured the lab and said goodbye. I heard back from HR only 3-4 business days later with an offer. The process of job offer to start date was roughly about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were many “Tell me about a time when...” questions that gauged responses to stress, difficult coworkers, problem solving, likes and dislikes of previous positions and one focused on dealing with failure and it’s resolution.   1 Answer

Senior Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

About three and a half months after I applied for the postion, I was contacted by a Practice Manager to interview. There was no phone screening or any interaction with HR. The Practice Manager was pleasant, but didn't actually ask me any questions about my skills or experience during the interview. She mostly talked about the position and asked if I was interested.

I came back for second interview and was interviewed by pretty much everyone that worked in the office. Everyone was pleasant but the questions were repetitive.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee that is taking too much personal time off?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

quick and easy, process was smooth without any glitches or hick-ups. quick response to application and interviews set up just as quickly. time given was more than sufficient

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager in person, then with Sr. Director of another department that works hand-in-hand, then with VP in person. Pretty informal with manager, but VP was a tough one.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers and was eventually selected to work for one who had more positions open at the hospitals she was working with. They called back very quickly and were interested in my start date being as early as possible.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember many of the quesions that were asked due to the interview being quite a while ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none. take it or leave it.

Abstractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple and quick. There's an initial pre-screening phone interview then you get called back within a day or two to schedule a face to face interview. The face to face, at least for me, was the job offer and going over the basic information for the position.