Allegheny Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegheny Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by Human Resources and had a phone interview. After I was set up for an in-person interview and tour of the unit. Overall is was a fairly easy interview and it was nice to have a small tour of the unit and be able to meet some of the staff

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation either with a patient, patient's family or co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Executive Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network.

Interview

Filled out application through their website, was contacted via email a few days later to set up a short phone interview which I set up for a few days after they contacted me.
    The phone interview was quite short....to be honest it was the first interview whatsoever at all I'd had in a long time so I know I stumbled over what I wanted to say......but I'll also admit it was really just basic screening questions. Seemed to be most interested in my salary requirement....which is the reason I received a rejection email within 3 days. Oh well....their loss!!! I needed the practice anyways!

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

More about personality traits than actual experience. It was a panel interview with persons from the department ranging from would be peers to senior management. Most of the inquiries was geared towards what type of fit I would be in the department. The interview was about 1.5 hours and consisted of 2 different interviews. The first was with possible peers and the manager and the second the senior director of the department.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience improve the dynamic of the department you are applying for?   1 Answer

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got to the office, and the receptionist had me wait in an empty conference room while she went to find the person who was supposed to be interviewing me. Turns out she had called off and, apparently, forgot about my interview, because she had not arranged for someone else to interview me or tried to contact me to reschedule. The receptionist assured me that she'd find someone who could interview me, but when she finally did, that person seemed unenthusiastic, even annoyed that she had to interview me.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network in January 2017.

Interview

This was for the initial HR phone screening, I was offered to do a face to face with the nurse manager on the unit. The phone interview took about 20 mins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person. Usual questions. Not really that difficult. Pleasant experience. The phone interview was about thirty minutes but the in person interview was longer. There were not any tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?What are your weaknesses. Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter by email, asking to schedule a phone screen which we did. The recruiter was friendly and helpful. We set up an interview time at the end of the screen call. I received a confirmation email, then a more detailed email with instructions/directions. I was met by the two hiring managers and spend about an hour and half discussing the position and my qualifications. I found them both to be well-spoken and engaged, and they described what was needed in detail. A very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker or boss, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process moved quickly and they were very responsive throughout. Never felt like I was in the dark at any moment and was always able to contact someone at AHN if I had any questions or issues.

Preservices Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. one phone interview and one personal interview. Called with offer within one week. Had to do background check. Then needed a physical as well as drug screening. This process took about three weeks total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond in your career   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

i met with multiple managers and they all explained how they could and would use me. It was very comprehensive and it showed me what i was getting into, i liked that. They also were very easy to talk to and made me feel very relaxed, it almost didnt feel like an interview, but more like a conversation

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest weakness   1 Answer