Allergy Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allergy Partners

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allergy Partners (Asheville, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was great, my references were called & salary was discussed. No offer was made, so I requested a copy of my background report. (Applicants are legally entitled to it by federal law.) Allergy Partners was unwilling to comply with the request until I said I was filing a discrimination charge with the EEOC. Then they were all of a sudden willing to send it to me. I would not ever interview here again - I fully believe they discriminated against me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current company?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allergy Partners (Florence, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly average. They ask you what are some of your long term goals, some of your short term goals. Why do you want to work with Allergy Partners. What could you contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have that could contribute to the position of medical assistant?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ash, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allergy Partners (Ash, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process - began with an initial phone interview. Then proceed to the next step interview with a large group by phone. Then with corporate. The company did not have the respect to notify if the position was filled when it was down to three candidates. I also called and they never would take my call nor respond to emails. The most disrespectful process I have experienced for manager position. Shows lack of integrity and lack of appreciation overall. They were very attentive during the process but after total disrespect.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions in a variety of ways. Some behavior but mostly situational what if's.   Answer Question