AllianceOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AllianceOne Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceOne

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllianceOne.

Interview

Easy, basic interview questions. Nothing too difficult, definitely be on time it's a major make it/break it for supervisors who interview. Practice basic interview questions and you'll get the job

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AllianceOne (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Basic interview with the basic who what when where, and why. The interviewer was nice but seemed inexperienced. I was a referral with prior experience so interview was more of a technicality than a screening.

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AllianceOne in October 2014.

Interview

Sent resume over via indeed.com. Recieved phone call/interview.. Brief meeting with recruiter where i was asked about previous employment experience, Recruiter played demo tape of collection call shortly after we role played a call of our own. Recruiter leaves room for about 5 minutes comes back in tells me i have the job.

Interview Questions

• When you have been in a difficult situation with customer what have you done to de escalate situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty cut and dry. Pay was discussed

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllianceOne (Eagan, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Quick phone interview. . They have you take a test on the computer and do a live interview with a few people all in one day.

Interview Questions

• They have you do a mock call. It was pretty good experience so I knew what I was getting into.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AllianceOne (Eagan, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a call about 2 hours after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the same day followed by a live interview the following day. This part was kind of a long process took just over two hours. Filling out the application at a computer station listening to sample calls recording reactions followed by a traditional interview. Got a call back the an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Since I had no experience I was asked how could you apply your skills to this job. Had too be a little creative with the answer.   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllianceOne (Eagan, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

After emailing my resume to a recruiter I was contacted for a phone interview. This was typical. I was basically asked why I was interested in the position and what skills/experience I would bring. I was then invited to do an in-person interview. This involved 4 steps: 1) filling out an application/questionaire on-site, 2) listening to recorded phone calls, 3) some role-playing, and 4) a short interview that was a lot like the phone interview. The next day they called me with an offer. All in all the process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you be asking people for money over and over again?   Answer Question

After getting a closer look at what the job entailed, I decided it wasn't a good fit for me.