Alliant Insurance Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliant Insurance Services Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.0

AP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services in April 2017.

Interview

During the phone interview process, we went over the past experience and skilled that I had. We also talked about my advantage in terms of other applicant, and what's my plan in the future.

Health Promotion Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services.

Interview

Had a phone call with a recruiter followed by a face-to-face with a group and then returned for another one on one. Then never heard from them again even after checking in. Good company unfortunately, not very considerate in that regard. Questions ranged from a summary to your background to very specific questions, "what if" questions and how you would solve a problem that may happen on the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you a client needed your attention but you were scheduled back to back meetings during their crisis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services (Concord, CA).

Interview

Very disorganized. Bad first impression.They did not ask me one technical question. We discussed salary. They couldn't answer which job I was interviewing for (they had several similar jobs open) All they focused on was salary.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me one technical question   1 Answer

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very fast interview process! Recruiter called me a few days after I applied on LinkedIn, and we scheduled an onsite for the following week. I met with the team twice (once with potential manager and colleagues and another time with the principals/vps). Everyone was super friendly and the process was very smooth, they asked standard interview questions.

Assistant Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services (Garden City, NY).

Interview

The overall experience was great, I knew more about insurance than the person who was interviewing me. The interview process is not hard at all, you will probably be interviewed by a nobody as upper management does not feel the need to get involved.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Was afraid job wasn't a match. Recruiters couldn't provide complete job details of questions I posed. Had to go through with the interview and was exactly what I thought could have saved us all some time.

Interview Questions

• how are you with delegating work   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant-Employee Benes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first phone interview from Rachel was fantastic! The minute that was completed, I was called directly from the company for a face to face interview. It's less than a week later and I was invited back for a 2nd interview! This process was efficient and effective!

Interview Questions

• What has been the best advice that someone you worked for has given you?   Answer Question

Account Associate - Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was contacted by Rachel Kiken from the Human Resources Department for a phone interview. She is a delightful person who made the interview process a pleasant experience - a rare find these days.

As far as giving more details, that would be confidential; however, if you apply at Alliant, you will not be disappointed with their selection and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable I am with the Microsoft Office Suite -   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter for the Sr. HR Generalist position. The recruiter was very friendly and knowledgeable about the company and the position. Her enthusiasm was contagious and I had no doubt that it would be a great company to work for! The next step is an in person interview once they have reviewed the candidate pool.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you dealt with a difficult employee relations issue.   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliant Insurance Services.

Interview

I applied for the opportunity; received an email notification of receipt; received an email requesting a phone interview; then, had a great phone call/interview experience with the Corporate Recruiter. I was pleasantly surprised, at the professionalism and excitement displayed by the Recruiter, when sharing company information, and allowing me more than ample opportunity to ask and respond to questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in Alliant and the position?   1 Answer
    • After the phone screen, the talent selection process was reiterated, and additional information was sent forward via email from the Corporate Recruiter.   1 Answer