Allied Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Healthcare Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Healthcare

Children's Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Durham, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, no questions or CV attachment or anything relevant to job role. I even emailed to see if I had missed something but got no reply. Telephone call which became telephone interview, passed with flying colours and given provisional offer of employment. Drove 30 miles to nearest branch to be told that as I did not have a specific area of experience I could not be offered the job - I drive all that way to be told something I should have been told in the phone. Disgraceful. Very poor organisation. Was told I wasn't the only one that week.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Swansea, Wales (UK)).

Interview

Really positive and friendly atmosphere but a long drawn out process from time I applied.
    Thorough and professional.
    Good company structure and network.
    Good communication through out process.
    It took 2.5 months from applying for an interview and by that time I jade taken a simular role, but I thought I would have more support from a national organisation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation! False promises. I was told that I would receive performance related bonuses at interview to then be told a year later that I wasn't there at that time when these were discussed even though I over achievedinner targets.

Home Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bromwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (West Bromwich, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Informal and friendly. Made to feel relaxed in the interview. Explained how they work in terms of scheduling appointments training et cetera. Took all my details and information for references and DBS check. However, The referencing and background checks are done centrally and this took over one months for them to finalise. After three weeks I had to chase because they hadn't contacted my referees.

Home Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

A large phone interview, then a short personal interview at the branch. After that, and before signing my agreement I had to attend to a training - both theoretical and practical - which lasted four days. After this training I signed my agreement and they called me for work in one week.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Maidstone, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

To the point.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing I would do when I went into the branch   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

competency based interview, tailored around managing people. In the care industry, customer service skills and interpersonal, good telephone manner, effective communication, use of company data base and Microsoft software packges

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a team of people? What you did to improve the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phae

On Call Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Stafford, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Friendly, informal. I was interviewed by two people and offered the job a few days later. Nothing especially unusual in terms of interview questions. Standard stuff. How would you work in a team, how would you deal with a crisis etc etc.
    I was lucky in that someone had just left the nightshift (turned out she'd been bullied out) so I could come straight in as the new victim erm I mean employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't! This is an unskilled callcentre job in the UK! You don't make your own wage here!