KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Allied Telesis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Telesis

Allied Telesis

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Telesis in May 2021

Interview

The interview felt more like a "get to know you" chat than the general "Describe yourself" type. Actually enjoyed and learned something in the meantime. Would do again and recommend the company to friends.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were challenged and did not yet know who to approach
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Iaşi) in Sep 2020

Interview

First there was the screening of the curriculums, then a pretty standard aptitude test and eventually i got an interview. unfortunately I did not go further in the selection process

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions such as: why do you want to work in this company? why are you interested in this position? why in Japan?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Tokyo) in Mar 2020

Interview

Only have 2 stages: 1. It's a on-site interview, including written examination and talk with supervisor. 2. Wait phone call to get result. 3. Sent you the offer and you have about 30 days consideration time.

Interview Questions
  • Written examination: Create a data structure to build a linked list.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Taipei) in Feb 2020

Interview

They asked me about how to approach a testing case to see if you have any logical way of thinking, and other networking questions. They were very nice and friendly during the interview however after that they even not bothering reply to my email in which I thanked them and asked for feedback.

Interview Questions
  • General like: What is your strength, weakness, and what you can help us with? Technical on python, scapy, and network TCP/IP stack.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Christchurch, Canterbury)

Interview

Process is pretty standard. Nothing unusual, except they don't even come with feedback when interviews are over. I have to chase them to get the feedback. Don't recommend to waste time for this guys, even basic respect is too difficult for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2019

Interview

It took nearly 2 months. I applied through employee referral and first got an assignment to develop a single page server less application website, then got an invitation for 1 hr long personal interview with hiring manager and team lead, then a technical interview with 2 peer members, they evaluate the ability to make some changes in the submitted website.

Interview Questions
  • Normal Behavioral Questions and technical questions related to past experience and the developed website

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Nov 2017

Interview

After receiving a verbal offer, the manager needed to put me on hold for 3 weeks for upper management to decide if it was really what they wanted to do with the open position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (San Jose, CA)

Interview

I met with two hiring managers and one co-worker during the interview process. The questions from the managers were relaxed and mostly not tech specific. The questions from the co-worker were more pointed and technical, but friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Observed a "Now Hiring" sign in the store, Submitted resume via email, received email response requesting interview, interviewed for less than 20 minutes and was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Aug 2014

Interview

Since it was an application for an internship it was much easier than it would be for an actual full time job I imagine. The interview was very informal and the main questions were about personality and things mentioned in the CV in your application. There was no formal technical test. They asked some questions about general knowledge of software engineering and programming and what you learnt at your university courses.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews