Allied Universal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. There is an online interview with about 3 simple questions. Is there ever a time where you protected someone? Why do you want to work here? And another question that escapes me at the moment.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Burlington, VT) in February 2017.

Interview

they took a long look at me and asked about my favourite foods and what types of fabrics I found uncomfortable. they then offered me tacos and sat me in a leather sofa. one of which I liked very much. the other not so much. then they asked me basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• how tall are you. how much I love to eat sandwiches   4 Answers

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Went an hour away to a headquarters building, Was sat down in a large room, given a laptop and a virtual slide show followed by a test. After that I was given a mouth swab drug test, after passing that I had a 1 on 1 interview with my manager. Once the interview was over I was sized for uniforms and picked them up the following day.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to cover additional shifts from time to time, and how many hours I wanted.   2 Answers

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Poor hiring process. After good observance , hiring is based more on an individuals background more so then their experience. I've seen a lot of former law officers , federal officers and even military get security positions very easily and they made poor security overall. Those with the prior experience were oftenly overlooked. Everything was about background and not experience.

Interview Questions

• Binary questions in relevance to my experiences and background , the director seemed more interested in my background then my general experience.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter and interview went well. Followed up in one week and was told that the hiring manager would be reaching out. I never heard from anyone. Reached back out to the recruiter and he never responded back.

If you are going to have a recruiter, he/she should respond to the applicant respectfully.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Lancaster, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Not much, due to the company granfather us in for the site they took over. Petty much just filled paper work out. It was a new company that won the contract for the site.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been at this site?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview was easy. Ask questions, know what your getting in to. For me I went to a career fair that was at the office. I had to wait a long time but I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What happenes if your relief is late.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Basically just was given a job. No interview nothing just asked which site was closer to me and was sent to take a drug test. On site mouth swab. They didn't look at my resume and see what I've done or what kind of experience I've had in the past nothing!

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, i got an email about an open interview they was having, when i got there they had us fill out a questionnaire paper and after that we was taken to the back to where management rated our answers between 1-5 5 being the best answer and that determined if we got hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with client manager then interviewed with the client of Allied Universal (the site that I am assigned to work at). It was a pretty seamless process, all of the needs and goals expected from Allied were communicated to me up front and I knew what my job would be like pretty early.

Negotiation

I had to go into the rotunda and wait for the rep from allied to come out from the clients office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Flagstaff, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

They pull in at least 2 employees, because they are required to interview at least 2 even though it is extremely obvious they have already made their choice based on favoritism.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the employee having the most job performance issues   2 Answers