Allied Universal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allied Universal

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

Very casual. It was not structured; mostly a conversation about my resume. They asked a little about my military service and job experience, then they gave a few examples of common problems I'd face and asked how I'd react to them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience?   Answer Question
    • Talk about your leadership style and how you approach corrective actions.   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

Two phone interviews with AUS then a remote interview with the hiring firm.

Devoted time to all three interviews and a follow up thank you not to not even get a e-mail back saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal (White Plains, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

Virtual Interview, Brief In-Person Interview. I signed up on Indeed and received an email prompting a virtual interview. This was during COVID-19 so, a virtual interview may not be a regular thing.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Apply online and was given the option of a phone interview I took it and I ended up getting the job I also had to answer a couple screening questions. You take the drug test at orriantation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

There was a 3 party interview plus video interview. The video is the first step to the next process. Meeting with the administrators of the job. After interviews and acceptance, formality of drug testing etc are the final steps.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

People seem to be skilled at interviewing, very wise group of people. 1 VicePresident and a General Manager. The HR Regional was there as well, seem to be an inclusive process.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Seattle, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

Apply online , the hiring recruiter should reach out to you about the interview... you then schedule the interview. I am already a guard here so my process may be a little more easy because im already in the system. The interview itself was held at my site in a conference room that was out on hold for 30 minutes. Interview was very easy and more about upper management learning more about you and what you can bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, leadership experience, what do people say about you and your leadership skills, conflict in the workplace - how do you handle it   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

A decent amount of questions trying to depict how someone would think in certain situations. Questions about different ways of handling customers or fellow coworkers. It can be uncomforatble but just think of the best answer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

It was pretty easy applied online the next day received a text to set up a n interview and what time would be good for me . When I got there it was pretty informal I think they hire everyone

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allied Universal.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience? Tell us about a situation where you had to handle an angry customer.   1 Answer