Allonhill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allonhill Interview Questions

2.2

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allonhill (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet with a very bright and executive level group. Yet they made me feel comfortable and listened as opposed to simply drive.

Interview Questions

• What in your background and experience lends itself to help Allonhill?   Answer Question

Learning Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allonhill (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Had a 30-minute phone interview with an HR recruiter. Recruiter was very personable, organized, professional. Was more familiar with the specifics of the job than most recruiters and consequently asked excellent questions Very good experience overall. Outcome was that my resume would be sent to the hiring manager for consideration.

Interview Questions

• No difficult/unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allonhill (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

It was somehow fast. Different people interviewed me. On the whole it was good !

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allonhill in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not bad

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allonhill in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was rushed and the interviewer was cold and rarely made eye contact. I didn't think I would be made an offer at all. Pretty amazing there was no drug test. Not sure about what other things they checked on aout my background, although I have nothing to hide. Office seemed busy at the time since the interviewer was interupted a few times by things that were obviously more important than the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A small bit of salary negotiation.